Reviews for Greatest Treasure
Taylor King chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
WOW. That's my only way to describe this. Wow. Amazing. Intense. Yeah, thanks for momentarily knocking me speechless there. And thanks for plug for my stuff! Read and write up!
cheerychick05 chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Love this! Hope you continue!
keramsey chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
MORE MORE MORE! um...please :]
AWorldOfWonderLand chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Defiantly continue!
serenity0318 chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Luv it! So glad I stumbled on your fan fic! Reading this takes a lil of the sting out of news of the cancellation of the show! Please continue to for the greatest evil couple!
SophisticatedLady87 chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
HOT chapter...GREAT update...looking forward to more
Jade chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
I love this couple.
Nicely done.
Taylor King chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Ahhh fabulous as always deary! Keep up the good work!
Maverick37 chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
That was hot! So glad you decided to update, needed this after ABC pulled that dumbass move with the show.
keramsey chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
please continue 666 park avenue got canceled I need to be happy again.
PrettyLittleGG chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Yay! The first 666 Park Avenue fanfic! Yay! Awesome! I so want more people to write 666 Park Avenue fanfics! Keep updating!
SophisticatedLady87 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Love the show looking forward to see where you go with this if you decide to continue...hope you do!
Maverick37 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Please continue! I've been waiting for someone to create a fanfic of Gavin and Olivia I do hope the show does a bit better and ABC picks it up. Those two are fire and I would love to see more of their relationship explored. This fic was amazing.
Jade chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Glad to finally see a 666 Park Ave story.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
JadelynNicole chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Continue, please! This is amazing and so in character. Gavin is potrayed as being evil and taking everything from people, but he isn't truly evil because he has a weakness. I think that he is a fascinating character. So, again: Please continue!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »