Reviews for Rebellion
M.K.Namikaze chapter 18 . 3/3
i cant belive im crying at the end of this but i am and thank you for the story. it will always be in my favorites. thank you.
HelleBelle chapter 18 . 9/30/2014
I utterly LOVE this trilogy to my very core.
VIPKink2343 chapter 18 . 1/4/2014
OMG! All three of these stories are too amazing. I got emotional through all of them. Too bad all the steamy screams were taken out. Imagining ichigo getting pounded made me hotter than Ryujinn Jakkas flames. I love this triligoy. Thank you for writing it.
Lord Ryu chapter 18 . 9/17/2013
...Wow, Never before have I read a story such as this. The ups and the downs. The good and the bad. Reading this story felt very much the same as listening to a beautifully orchestrated Sonata written by Beethoven and Bach and delivered by 13. The characters were all wonderfully and sinfully created to tempt the body and exercise the mind. There is not a word I am capable of imagining or creating or fabricating that can explain my Awe and Envy at this single fantastic work of art. All I can say and I believe all that needs to be said is one word, a single solitary word that may eventually grow to encompass all this story is, was, and could be. So with that being said, thank you goodbye and Wow.
Yiyiyi chapter 18 . 9/13/2013
Loved the 3 stories man. Was wondering if it was ever gonna end but enjoyed every minute of it.
Darkis Shadow chapter 18 . 7/28/2013
Awwww, its over...but it was a wonderful series of stories woven together nicely will there be another story to go with this? :3
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 18 . 7/28/2013
anime-dark-fairy chapter 18 . 7/27/2013
Wow, what a great ending to a great trilogy! I will definitely miss reading this story but I look forwards to many more great stories in the future. XD thank you sooo much.
darkhuntressxir chapter 18 . 7/26/2013
great ending ...
Daku-DarkNess316 chapter 18 . 7/26/2013
I love this story a little sad its over but its an amazing story
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 18 . 7/26/2013
perfect ending to an awesome story.

congrats on your accomplishment of finishing this story! whats next for you?
Darkis Shadow chapter 17 . 7/16/2013
Aww poor Muramasa.. *hugs him* Fluff is so cute
Irelya chapter 17 . 7/15/2013
I liked it :)
Madarao The Authoress chapter 17 . 7/15/2013
It's admirable how you can force yourself to write, even when you don't feel like it. I'm one to whine about it and beg one of my friends to do it for me. :D -is baby-

This is wrapping up very nicely. I've enjoyed this trilogy a lot, and I'm glad to see everyone happy and in love and stuff. Ichigo and Starrk are so, so, sooooo cute Can't wait for the epilogue!

Blessed Be Madarao
darkhuntressxir chapter 17 . 7/14/2013
aww..aizen you finally got your happiness and its all thank to kitsune...