Reviews for The Mirage Blade Fox
imortal333 chapter 4 . 14h
"Amazing plot and Badass fights," hmm? Unfortunately this story seems to lack both so far.
Zeus501 chapter 1 . 7/22
why was half of the chapter in italics?
malikmi95 chapter 27 . 7/22
wtf, screw the ex-himes, let them felt fear
Sora13 chapter 10 . 7/21
Its so funny it makes sadists like me proud
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 3 . 7/10
...? Oookay... so now he's got a blindfold on... how could he see what Lee looked like or the unbreakable Genjutsu? And none of the Ice Queens asked him what the Hell is up with his new appearance?
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 1 . 7/10
The entire latter half of your story is entirely in italics. I'm not sure why, as I'm sure you didn't intend for it to be that way, but you should probably fix it.
Killer-Gear chapter 4 . 7/5
*Begins to cry tears of sadness* No lemons, why? WHY? *continues to cry*
Nercolus chapter 33 . 7/1
xD lmao i love this
Edo Levy chapter 24 . 7/1
you watched hellsing ultimate abridged didn't you
SilverGoldo chapter 2 . 6/27
I know you're trying to create the effect of the Hokage Sarutobi being really harsh and disappointed, but it seems out of character for a leader to say "You will get the most humiliating missions", because:

1 - This punishes the team (which had no impact on what the team leader did), and Sarutobi doesn't seem like the person to be forgetful of that
2 - It just sounds really really weird for anyone to say that. IMO, should've been more along the lines of "I don't think I can trust you with over-seeing your team on doing anything other than the most basic D-rank missions"
mrmustacheperson chapter 26 . 6/26
That SpongeBob reference was beautiful. Not even the bible could compare to it
jamesmanyuu chapter 3 . 6/5