Reviews for Paige Wyatt meets the Halliwells
Dominus Trinus chapter 11 . 5/21
Didn't expect Piper to be the first one to learn the truth about Paige. Heh and her attempt to use truth spell to get answers from Grams and Patty...cute :-)

In season 5 we saw truth spell worked on ghost Grams. But I guess since she was corporealized ghost and was present at the moment spell was cast, not to mention the spell specifically targeted her, it's totally believable truth spell normally won't work on the dead or won't work if they were in the afterlife or some other plane of existence when it was cast. Future Warlock perhaps could've saved himself if he traveled to the past a bit later.

Anyways, gotta play rest of chapters catch-up now :-)
TinyButDangerous chapter 59 . 7/7/2013
I was just thinking how sad it was that Andy was going to die so soon after purposing and than he didn't... I am happy Andy didn't die... Great story, I love it... I can't wait to start the next story!
amehakay chapter 59 . 4/25/2013
great ending and awesome story!

(i know for a fact that i had reviewed this and chapter 58 on my phone but they're not showing up for some reason)
lizardmomma chapter 59 . 4/23/2013
Very nice ending. Sorry it took me so long to read & reply to your story. I cant seem to access on the computer but i can on my phone. Look foward to the next story.
charmedwiccafanforever chapter 59 . 4/22/2013
this was and amazing season 1 fanfic of charmed i ever read i gave you 325469 points for a job well done cant wait for a new
season of your season 2 of charmed please continue on with the
story will witch trial be like the same epsiode of charmed of season 2 or will your verson of witch trial be diffrent frome the
real one well any how o had fun reading your stroy i even put it in my favorite and follow story as well
yello13 chapter 59 . 4/22/2013
Cute really good job. XD
ObsessedwReading chapter 59 . 4/22/2013
Great job on this. :)
charmedwiccafanforever chapter 58 . 4/22/2013
this was a good stroy and chapter of charmed that i ever
read cant wait for a new season of charmed iam sure your
version of season 2 of charmed will be better than the real
show i love your story so much i even put the stroy on my
favorites and follow list please continue on with the story
so i can read what happen next
Kimojuno chapter 59 . 4/22/2013
Nice. Too bad Paige can't telekinetically close the door. xD
Kimojuno chapter 58 . 4/22/2013
Wow, I loved this story! Looking forward to more!

I feel bad for Paige though (having to see her dad reject her, even if it was a cynical no-longer-in-existence version of Leo).
Yazzy x chapter 59 . 4/22/2013
Yay going to go read it now!
Ems-g chapter 58 . 4/21/2013
If you wouldn't mind, could you post a chapter saying that the sequel is up when you post it?
Yazzy x chapter 58 . 4/21/2013
An amazing final chapter had a perfect way to end the story! Can't wait for season 2!
Charmdfan02 chapter 58 . 4/21/2013
Great ending. I really like how season one ended. I can't wait to see what will happen in season 2.
razmataz13drums chapter 58 . 4/21/2013
woah! final chapter very sad but im glad to hear you're indeed carrying on. I was worried that passion would peter out- understandably so this is a long story. I still have not seen seasons 1-3 and i feel this is better anyway it means despite your many changes and inclusion of Paige everything will be new and fresh. also thanks for the quick updates! often i like stories but the weeks or even months in between makes you just stop reading after a while. i also think it takes great skill to 're-imagine' a plot that already exists- to change it so that dedicated fans still enjoy it without making it stale is amazing