Reviews for Paige Wyatt meets the Halliwells
TinyButDangerous chapter 59 . 7/7/2013
I was just thinking how sad it was that Andy was going to die so soon after purposing and than he didn't... I am happy Andy didn't die... Great story, I love it... I can't wait to start the next story!
amehakay chapter 59 . 4/25/2013
great ending and awesome story!

(i know for a fact that i had reviewed this and chapter 58 on my phone but they're not showing up for some reason)
lizardmomma chapter 59 . 4/23/2013
Very nice ending. Sorry it took me so long to read & reply to your story. I cant seem to access on the computer but i can on my phone. Look foward to the next story.
charmedwiccafanforever chapter 59 . 4/22/2013
this was and amazing season 1 fanfic of charmed i ever read i gave you 325469 points for a job well done cant wait for a new
season of your season 2 of charmed please continue on with the
story will witch trial be like the same epsiode of charmed of season 2 or will your verson of witch trial be diffrent frome the
real one well any how o had fun reading your stroy i even put it in my favorite and follow story as well
yello13 chapter 59 . 4/22/2013
Cute really good job. XD
ObsessedwReading chapter 59 . 4/22/2013
Great job on this. :)
charmedwiccafanforever chapter 58 . 4/22/2013
this was a good stroy and chapter of charmed that i ever
read cant wait for a new season of charmed iam sure your
version of season 2 of charmed will be better than the real
show i love your story so much i even put the stroy on my
favorites and follow list please continue on with the story
so i can read what happen next
Kimojuno chapter 59 . 4/22/2013
Nice. Too bad Paige can't telekinetically close the door. xD
Kimojuno chapter 58 . 4/22/2013
Wow, I loved this story! Looking forward to more!

I feel bad for Paige though (having to see her dad reject her, even if it was a cynical no-longer-in-existence version of Leo).
Yazzy x chapter 59 . 4/22/2013
Yay going to go read it now!
Ems-g chapter 58 . 4/21/2013
If you wouldn't mind, could you post a chapter saying that the sequel is up when you post it?
Yazzy x chapter 58 . 4/21/2013
An amazing final chapter had a perfect way to end the story! Can't wait for season 2!
Charmdfan02 chapter 58 . 4/21/2013
Great ending. I really like how season one ended. I can't wait to see what will happen in season 2.
razmataz13drums chapter 58 . 4/21/2013
woah! final chapter very sad but im glad to hear you're indeed carrying on. I was worried that passion would peter out- understandably so this is a long story. I still have not seen seasons 1-3 and i feel this is better anyway it means despite your many changes and inclusion of Paige everything will be new and fresh. also thanks for the quick updates! often i like stories but the weeks or even months in between makes you just stop reading after a while. i also think it takes great skill to 're-imagine' a plot that already exists- to change it so that dedicated fans still enjoy it without making it stale is amazing
Yello13 chapter 58 . 4/21/2013
I know this is so wrong but... I really wish you had killed Andy. Like i really wish u had.

I need a break.