Reviews for Lunar Madness
plumbknot57 chapter 1 . 5/25
Wonderful story thank you
Stylo chapter 1 . 3/22
I tried to enjoy this story - I even tried to think of it as an AU - but everyone was just so far OOC and doing magic that was too far advanced for what first- and second-years would know. I like Lunar Harmony, and I like seeing different AUs, but I also like seeing stories that are at least partly grounded in canon. I'd give this one 2 out of 5 stars.
Kai chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
Not too far into the story:

Your Harry is an idiot. It's a rather common conclusion in fanfic and I think even in canon although I can't remember for sure, and it's stupid every time: I have to kill Voldemort, I will be a murderer.

That reeks positively like a stupid fucking Dumbledorism.

Killing IS NOT murdering! A murder victim is dead, but not every dead person with another person involved is a murder victim.
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
Outstanding work on this story. It was well written and an enjoyment to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
nice
loretta537 chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
this was a great story
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
very nice fic! i had fun reading this, though i would've preferred it if the chapters were actually separated by chapter :)
r2k-in-the-vortex chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Started out well enough, but after timeskip... Sorry can't give this a good review.
langeline chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
I still prefer 1 man, 1 woman but I guess this is a secular thing,...
Reviewer of the West chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
The story was a little pat. It wasn't very clear in the early part why anyone, say Gringott's WRT Dumbledore's theft, would treat Harry's priorities over theirs. Sure near the end when the writing was on the wall it might make sense (but probably not for Gringotts even then).

Also, the new prophacy doesn't work. Moons ! months. The seventh full moon of 1980 was June 28, and the following new moon (when it died) was July 12. Even if you count only full lunar cycles, the seventh of those is full on July 27 and "dies" August 10th. Even if you count ~30 day lunar months and ignore the actual position of the moon it doesn't work out (in 1980 they are approximately (1 day off) the same anyway).
pinky9292 chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Brillaint
X chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
I read 'A Champion', and then started on this one. I must say you have improved greatly since writing this story.
senawario chapter 1 . 1/1/2015