Reviews for Lunar Madness
r2k-in-the-vortex chapter 1 . 8/27
Started out well enough, but after timeskip... Sorry can't give this a good review.
langeline chapter 1 . 7/19
I still prefer 1 man, 1 woman but I guess this is a secular thing,...
Reviewer of the West chapter 1 . 5/26
The story was a little pat. It wasn't very clear in the early part why anyone, say Gringott's WRT Dumbledore's theft, would treat Harry's priorities over theirs. Sure near the end when the writing was on the wall it might make sense (but probably not for Gringotts even then).

Also, the new prophacy doesn't work. Moons ! months. The seventh full moon of 1980 was June 28, and the following new moon (when it died) was July 12. Even if you count only full lunar cycles, the seventh of those is full on July 27 and "dies" August 10th. Even if you count ~30 day lunar months and ignore the actual position of the moon it doesn't work out (in 1980 they are approximately (1 day off) the same anyway).
pinky9292 chapter 1 . 2/23
X chapter 1 . 2/13
I read 'A Champion', and then started on this one. I must say you have improved greatly since writing this story.
senawario chapter 1 . 1/1
very nice story!
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Great story. Thanks.
williamsim chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Fantastic story thank you
Foxy Engineer chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
It was good. My only content to the contrary would be that there is not mention of Astoria greengrass
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Bloody brilliant one-shot.
Wulffe chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Yep very Quirky .. loved it .. there was some odds and ends of the story that was a bit much .. but over all, as I said .. loved it ..

I've always been a fan of Harry/Luna pairings .. only because of the "wackiness" it ensues .. the HP/HG/LL pairings are good too btw ..

Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Hmm, interesting little O/S...
morcheller chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Thank you for such a fun story!
hpf2114 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Wonderful! full marks!
Schnuff chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I real love Luna stories. She is in my view a wild could do so many things writing about her.
But, alas i stopped reading this story after just a few paragraphs.
You see, whats the point in reading a story were Luna could see the future and than can act to change it. Also, her training since the age of 6 is a bit too much but it also leads to ask me: Why didn't she stopped the events of this year? Only for Harry confess his love to a petrified Hermione? Not good enough. As a friend of Ginny she could prevent all the bad things but did nothing.