Reviews for Reborn Vampire: The Mother Of All Vampires
Kushka chapter 19 . 8/15
Great story.
Tilty.bbb chapter 19 . 7/5
This was a great read well done
Adamgerd chapter 14 . 5/21
I still don't understand how they betrayed Lilith. Edward wanted to kill bella? When, I don't remember that. So far it looks, like she killed Edward without cause and doesn't she know remorse. Why is edward in hell. He didn't do anything bad, did he? Unless it's Lilith who deserved death. She's vengefull unlike Bella, feeding on human blood and being the mother of vampires. Seriously she really does deserve death
kellyainsley chapter 18 . 4/29
Bella couldn't have been a Virgin considering she gave birth to demetri. I will however let it slide as she was reborn into a new body. It would have been nice if that was what you were going for and explained it. All in all great story.
MiccaF chapter 19 . 10/27/2015
Excellent!
BlackRose1619 chapter 19 . 11/19/2014
Love ur story
MaxRideandPercyJackson4ever chapter 14 . 8/3/2014
Obama and his family can kiss my butt
Gracfully chapter 19 . 4/19/2014
so very awesome
Gracfully chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
very neat
Gracfully chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
just a neat chapter this here is, like how the wolves & Victoria didn't attack each other but talked to each other instead also liked how Lilith communicated to Bella
kantorkan chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Well this is one hell of a different take on the see where it leads.
SaveMe2017 chapter 19 . 1/6/2014
I just loved this story, it's absolutely brilliant. I thought the idea of having God and vampires together was something really creative and unique. I've never seen a story like this before.
HelleBelle chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
Well I never...I think a need someone like the "Major" in my bedroom life LOL
Death of a Dark Angel chapter 19 . 9/2/2013
I love this story. But I couldn't get the part about Lucifer having a mate out of my head, (Though it was such a short part) and wonder if you could make a story about him and his mate. (If not I understand, just PM me yes or no)
acetwolf94 chapter 19 . 8/15/2013
I like it! Please add more!