Reviews for Thomas Buizel Poochyena
Pokerox27 chapter 1 . 4/11
I love this story
Reevee21 chapter 18 . 12/8/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...
...I wonder what Buizel fur tastes like?
ANYWAY, this is an awesome story and I can't wait for it to continue! So PLEASE DO! And for the PMD part to begin! And to see if my hunch about those three Pokemon trainers is correct!
Keep writing, I'll be reading!

Your reader,
Reevee
PS: I'll gladly accept your OC submission, thanks for filling in his appearance! The spot's yours!
Maikeru Miretsu-Akitsu chapter 18 . 10/13/2013
This story is sooooooo cute!
calius chapter 18 . 8/15/2013
Why did you stop updating? I love this story so far and I couldn't help but notice that you stopped updating. Please respond.
Austin chapter 18 . 7/2/2013
I loved it it was amazing and well rote
booklover41 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
You have this on Deviantart and it reaches chapter 92, but this one only reaches 18 are you doing some editing before you post the chapter?
Guest chapter 18 . 2/4/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter! 0_0
caitou zzzzzz chapter 18 . 1/31/2013
Love the story, keep it up.
Chaos chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
Not too bad so far but I'm pretty annoyed about how pepperridge is treated as the villain becuz Srsly? Just...whatever
Stardust-Chronicles chapter 15 . 12/1/2012
Moooore
Qyndox chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
More!
Even though I'm still reading the later chapters on DA, I never realized they were there until now...

Please!
Albany17 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Brilliant story thanks for creating this story and keeping it good
The Delphox Of Delphi chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
My! you update quite quickly. Hope you don't burn out.
I have a chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
dictionary here

I would agree that the title is rather unimaginative and needs to be changed.

I do like how Buizel and Poochyena now practically worship him to his chagrin. Hope to see more.
The Delphox Of Delphi chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
So far, I think its not too bad writing. Title isn't too great however, but overall so far I find it a good read. I'll be looking forward to any future chapters.