Reviews for The Cheerleader and the Burnout
sfstewart chapter 14 . 3/11
I can't believe I've never left a comment on this story even though I have read it a million times. This is one of my favorite zennie stories! I just love it!
Margareitha Malfoy-Nott chapter 14 . 12/28/2016
Every Jackie and Hyde moments are, like Fez said "Sexy".

I love them all.
la canelle chapter 14 . 8/27/2016
I love it, and can't wait for the next update.
GreenAndZen chapter 14 . 8/24/2016
Hottest JH writer there is, this side of the universe!
bleedingnightingale chapter 14 . 3/1/2015
Nyaa, this has become one of my favorite JackiexHyde stories!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/3/2015
Chapter 13, was kind of pointless since it was little more than an exact script writing from the "bring it on home" episode. The rest was good though
xoaddie chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Really love this story! I know it's been a while but an update would be amazing lol, this is so well-written and ridiculously captivating. I mean, I doesn't hours reading this in all one night. It's almost 7:30 am now and I still haven't slept haha so yeah I'm kinda in love :) x
Guest chapter 14 . 6/3/2014
Man they have sex alot haha.
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 14 . 1/20/2014
Update soon :)
LadyNorth76 chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
I love it! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/31/2013
omigosh i need more this is too perfect. please update
Guest chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
yr story is just so amazing *sigh*
Guest chapter 14 . 8/29/2013
ahhhhhhh the perfection! i cant, i reallly hope u continue with this story it is so good. this is by far my favorite that 70s show fic and i am very picky. i just love what you did with their relationship. alot of people just put in so much angst and drama so i luv that you keep everything humorous and upbeat. u r a great writer :)
Guest chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
ahhhhh omigosh great chapter. i luv how u incorporate the show into yr story nd u always seem to incoroporate my favorite scenes
Guest chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
i luv the dynamic of everyone. its reaalllly good i luv yr story so much yr a talented writer