Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury
Update pleeeaasssssssssssssseeeeeee
Yo I know it's been about a year but I'm about to die because I really really really wanna know what's going to happen so you should update
mushys6 chapter 16 . 4/9
Awesome story! Now PLEASEEEEE GIVE US MORE!
TheImaginativeOne chapter 16 . 4/9
OMG OMG UPDATE PLEEEEEASE
Demon-lover345 chapter 16 . 1/12
Please I need more! How will Loik take the news, now that he's decide to kill her? I hope he changes his mind, l love happy endings. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon. Please and thank you.
Chelsea Di Marco Macbeth chapter 15 . 12/19/2015
It's been months haha but yeah just thought you'd need some encouragement and motivation to write :) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY SOON CAUSE I REALLY WANNA SEE LOKI FIND OUT ABOUT HIS KID! LOKI BABIES N DADDY LOKI WOULD BE COOL TO SEE! I LOVE YOUR WRITING STYLE TOO :) keep being awesome! All the best!
Jordi3x chapter 16 . 11/15/2015
Please update soon! I absolutely love this sorry!
KittenTigerz chapter 15 . 9/30/2015
What's it mean by "He had a look of Recognition"?
sheppy989 chapter 16 . 9/21/2015
I read the first part of this story, and I completed this one in one night. It was absolutely freaking amazing and can not wait to know how it will end! Keep up the outstanding story telling!
SmallLittleCagedBird chapter 16 . 5/14/2015
Ah ha I fucking Knew it would happen! And hiiiiii I'm new to reviewing this story! I kinda feel like the new kid in town but I managed to finish both your stories in less than an hour and addiction would be a light way to put it but maybe obsession might comes close, I dunno!

But yes I am addicted and I am totally happy about it! I'm actually so happy she's pregnant because LOKI BABIES! And I seriously want her to have a daughter! Just cause.

Anyway you've gotten another person addicted/obsessed and that would be moi! Please please pleaaaaassseeeeeeee continue shortly before I drop dead of fangirling! Ps your portrayal of Loki is THE best I've ever read! XDDDD
SapphireDreamer26 chapter 16 . 5/6/2015
Well worth the wait! Great chapter!
Eradyne chapter 16 . 5/6/2015
Ok I'll forgive you for the long wait but you MUST post a new chapter soon. Mean mean cliffhanger! I can't wait to find out everyone's reactions
Chelsea Di Marco Macbeth chapter 16 . 5/6/2015
Yay I'm glad ur back! Pls update soon cause I can't wait for the next chapter and to find out what she's gonna do about the baby! She has to tell LOki pls haha n pls let there be a happy ending for these two! Anyways all the best and I hope to read your new chapter soon!
funkyfloral chapter 16 . 5/6/2015
Glad your back! Great chapter but we neeeddd more!
morganclaire1 chapter 16 . 5/5/2015
WHAT. Update soon. LIKE REALLY FUCKING SOON.