Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury
JLBriggs chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
So this story hasn't been updated in two years, but I see your other stories are more recent, so there's hope that MAYBE, SOMEDAY you'll come back to this!? How will Kate take the news? How will TONY take the news!? And please please please tell me that Loki will eventually find out. If not from Kate, then in some hateful mid-battle banter between him & Tony. I can just see Thor insisting that its not possible because Loki is a Frost Giant. Or maybe the baby makes Kate sick somehow? There are so many ways you could go with this and I really hope you pick it back up. I want a happy ending so freaking bad you have no idea! PLEASE COME BACK!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/18/2017
So uh, any chance you still going with this story lol? It's reeeeeeally good so far
Guest chapter 16 . 10/16/2016
Please! ! Update ! It's so good! !
nessieh-42 chapter 16 . 9/16/2016
PLEASE UPDATE! I want to see how this all works out!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/12/2016
Update pleeeaasssssssssssssseeeeeee
Guest chapter 16 . 4/16/2016
Yo I know it's been about a year but I'm about to die because I really really really wanna know what's going to happen so you should update
mushys6 chapter 16 . 4/9/2016
Awesome story! Now PLEASEEEEE GIVE US MORE!
TheImaginativeOne chapter 16 . 4/9/2016
OMG OMG UPDATE PLEEEEEASE
Demon-lover345 chapter 16 . 1/12/2016
Please I need more! How will Loik take the news, now that he's decide to kill her? I hope he changes his mind, l love happy endings. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon. Please and thank you.
Chelsea Di Marco Macbeth chapter 15 . 12/19/2015
It's been months haha but yeah just thought you'd need some encouragement and motivation to write :) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY SOON CAUSE I REALLY WANNA SEE LOKI FIND OUT ABOUT HIS KID! LOKI BABIES N DADDY LOKI WOULD BE COOL TO SEE! I LOVE YOUR WRITING STYLE TOO :) keep being awesome! All the best!
Jordi3x chapter 16 . 11/15/2015
Please update soon! I absolutely love this sorry!
KittenTigerz chapter 15 . 9/30/2015
What's it mean by "He had a look of Recognition"?
sheppy989 chapter 16 . 9/21/2015
I read the first part of this story, and I completed this one in one night. It was absolutely freaking amazing and can not wait to know how it will end! Keep up the outstanding story telling!
SmallLittleCagedBird chapter 16 . 5/14/2015
Ah ha I fucking Knew it would happen! And hiiiiii I'm new to reviewing this story! I kinda feel like the new kid in town but I managed to finish both your stories in less than an hour and addiction would be a light way to put it but maybe obsession might comes close, I dunno!

But yes I am addicted and I am totally happy about it! I'm actually so happy she's pregnant because LOKI BABIES! And I seriously want her to have a daughter! Just cause.

Anyway you've gotten another person addicted/obsessed and that would be moi! Please please pleaaaaassseeeeeeee continue shortly before I drop dead of fangirling! Ps your portrayal of Loki is THE best I've ever read! XDDDD
SapphireDreamer26 chapter 16 . 5/6/2015
Well worth the wait! Great chapter!