Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury
SmallLittleCagedBird chapter 16 . 5/14
Ah ha I fucking Knew it would happen! And hiiiiii I'm new to reviewing this story! I kinda feel like the new kid in town but I managed to finish both your stories in less than an hour and addiction would be a light way to put it but maybe obsession might comes close, I dunno!

But yes I am addicted and I am totally happy about it! I'm actually so happy she's pregnant because LOKI BABIES! And I seriously want her to have a daughter! Just cause.

Anyway you've gotten another person addicted/obsessed and that would be moi! Please please pleaaaaassseeeeeeee continue shortly before I drop dead of fangirling! Ps your portrayal of Loki is THE best I've ever read! XDDDD
SapphireDreamer26 chapter 16 . 5/6
Well worth the wait! Great chapter!
Eradyne chapter 16 . 5/6
Ok I'll forgive you for the long wait but you MUST post a new chapter soon. Mean mean cliffhanger! I can't wait to find out everyone's reactions
Chelsea Di Marco Macbeth chapter 16 . 5/6
Yay I'm glad ur back! Pls update soon cause I can't wait for the next chapter and to find out what she's gonna do about the baby! She has to tell LOki pls haha n pls let there be a happy ending for these two! Anyways all the best and I hope to read your new chapter soon!
funkyfloral chapter 16 . 5/6
Glad your back! Great chapter but we neeeddd more!
morganclaire1 chapter 16 . 5/5
WHAT. Update soon. LIKE REALLY FUCKING SOON.
mariah.moore.104203 chapter 15 . 3/4
Please update

This story
ferbette chapter 15 . 3/3
I have really enjoyed this story
ellesmer.joe3 chapter 15 . 11/26/2014
OMG NO, THAT LAST LINE. WE NEED AN UPDATE ASAP
luciferase chapter 15 . 11/19/2014
So much angst! But so good!
random fan chapter 15 . 8/12/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE THESE SERIES U R WRITING!
H chapter 15 . 8/1/2014
BUT YOU CAN'T KILL MY SHIP THIS IS FREAKING BECOMING MY OTP THIS IS NOT OKAY! OKAY? NOKAY!
H chapter 14 . 8/1/2014
Is it bad that I really want Kate and Loki to stay together?
H chapter 13 . 8/1/2014