Reviews for Silence Is Golden
this was so cute... i love it so much! you have to make more of these XD
Mayflowers123 chapter 1 . 7/22
I think it would be awesome if you made this into a two-shot were we got to everyone's reactions to Natsu's smile and emotion. It would also be cool if we got to see Lucy fall in love with him at the same time.
SazHearT chapter 1 . 6/3
That was sooo cute..
D chapter 1 . 3/27
I like it hhaaha
zamek1989 chapter 1 . 1/1
hhihihhihiihihih so funny story :D
FieryDrake chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Omg I loved this the thing with Natsu, you are a genious!
NaxLuForever chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Awwww! COMEONE! Is there a sequel!? There has to be!
LittleFoxMinx chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Please, please, please make this into a story. i love this so much and would be so extremely happy if you made it into a story. please think about it!
zooeyandvincy chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Hello! What a cute story! I definitely like it! Natsu's a bit of different than he usually acts in the anime but he is so cute \\\ , I even consider his personality cool! I also like Lucy's character she's definitely Lucy, the curious but cute one :D. Great job in writing this story :) It made me really happy :D thank you!
kat5552 chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Natsu being emotionless is so bizarre to think about. This was very cute though. :) Short and sweet.
joydragon chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
This was cute and I was really getting into it and then it suddenly ended! I do hope you continue it, I feel like there's a lot more you could do with this. I feel like I was left hanging.
cliffhanger2 chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Dwarrior chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Cute, I cannot imagine a silent Natsu though, a totally foreign concept. Brain meltdown...
12Rayne chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Kyaaa this story got me fangirling...well mostly where Natsu and Lucy meet after after school all the way to the end (/.\) I want to ask for a sequel to this story but its cute the way it is already
idk chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
i want more! more chapters! plzzzzzzzzz! thxs 4 writing!