Reviews for Silence Is Golden
zooeyandvincy chapter 1 . 7/7
Hello! What a cute story! I definitely like it! Natsu's a bit of different than he usually acts in the anime but he is so cute \\\ , I even consider his personality cool! I also like Lucy's character she's definitely Lucy, the curious but cute one :D. Great job in writing this story :) It made me really happy :D thank you!
kat5552 chapter 1 . 6/30
Natsu being emotionless is so bizarre to think about. This was very cute though. :) Short and sweet.
joydragon chapter 1 . 4/13
This was cute and I was really getting into it and then it suddenly ended! I do hope you continue it, I feel like there's a lot more you could do with this. I feel like I was left hanging.
cliffhanger2 chapter 1 . 3/14
KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAA SO CUTE!
Dwarrior chapter 1 . 3/7
Cute, I cannot imagine a silent Natsu though, a totally foreign concept. Brain meltdown...
12Rayne chapter 1 . 2/21
Kyaaa this story got me fangirling...well mostly where Natsu and Lucy meet after after school all the way to the end (/.\) I want to ask for a sequel to this story but its cute the way it is already
idk chapter 1 . 1/25
i want more! more chapters! plzzzzzzzzz! thxs 4 writing!
fairytailnonakama chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
yo really need to write the secuel or something
Animecat16 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
That was a cute story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
No! I wanted to see everyone from school reaction! Please?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
this is so cute l love it
rebibecky chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
love it :)
safira.malima chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
The part about Leon lol. Smart Lucy! Like this XD
Sweet-icy chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I want to see what happens next! wha! now i'm acting whiney thanks a lot! *wink*
Ms.KClare chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Haha...superb! :)
Proof read this for mistakes, Lynx-sama. It's on the tool bar on the top where you copy-and-paste your story in the Doc Manager. it's a bit tedious, i agree, but it's really cool if manual grammar checking gets on you nerves.