Reviews for Careful What You Wish For
Darth Tenibris chapter 1 . 5/31
God damnit... Why do so many morons do self-insert fics and make it so unbelievably HORRIBLE! God damnit. God damnit. God damnit. This is just so fucking cringe as all fuck and it's disgusting to even read.
staples9114 chapter 14 . 1/12
Laughed so hard I cried and woke the parental unit that was asleep...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
Its very fun to read! Congratulations! It deserves more likes and comments :)
Guest chapter 11 . 12/15/2016
It is a wonder that I haven't fallen down yet. This is hilarious.
Guest chapter 28 . 10/14/2016
One of the best Fics ever! I love your characters! And thrawn ;)
Guest chapter 27 . 7/13/2016
Name's Anthony and this story is very good. Love the references and fourth wall breaks! Mary is very cool.
ImperialGirl chapter 16 . 6/11/2016
Okay, crackfic or not, Dark Side or not, the escape/first kiss for Lorana and Thrass is...rather sweet. (I'd say I'd like to have seen Thrawn's face when he finally got there to rescue them and found out what was going on, but then again it's Thrawn. He might have raised an eyebrow.)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2015
Yeah, she better get Thrawn and Vader, with Emperor on holo-conference right now. And talk about the goddamn Far Outsider. Alliance and its successor New Republic is ill equipped to handle Vong. And Starkiller, aka the Galen Marek is a key personnel here. You need to get the Emperor to clone as many Starkiller as possible.
Didicit Viator chapter 28 . 9/9/2015
I have no idea why this story has such little recognition. Great job.
sandcat118 chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
OH MY GOD I effing love your sense of humour, your writing style is pure fun to read, and I gotta say the only reason I wasn't outwardly cackling with delight is because I'm in class right now (the lecture is about to start, I'm not quite ready to read fanfics DURING a lecture ;)

Awesome, awesome work. As soon as I have more time I'll get crackin' on the following chapters :D
Evenstar gal chapter 28 . 5/11/2014
Oh my goodness. I found this right when I wasn't able to sleep and needed a good distraction. I get that Mary's first love in this story is Praji and that it's passionate. For some reason, I found myself loving the Luke and Mary pairing. I have to say your story charmed me right off the bat! I'm glad there's a sequel because i surely can't get enough! I read through it in ONE sitting which was a pure pleasure for me :) I can't wait to read the next story tomorrow.
Nargus chapter 18 . 1/18/2014
Err...have anyone told you that princess girl OC is really...I dunno...so fanatic to the verse it reach the end of the scale and looped back to the other side?
GrandmasterRed chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
what
jaderook chapter 16 . 8/21/2013
I remember going to the first Twilight movie myself. I recall checking my phone constantly to see how much time had passed. Then, I remember looking directly at my husband and saying, 'Do you think they'd give us a refund? Or- maybe we could sneak into another movie.' It was painful to watch.

Anyway- I love your fic here. Your character reminds me of a female Tony Stark stuck in the Star Wars movies. It's awesome. Definitely keeping my interest.