Reviews for Top Of My World
Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Luving it. Brilliant
Sickhed chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Another brilliant chapter and true to lucs character defiantly looking forward to more.
Maria747 chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
You have captured Luc's thoughts magnificently and are spot on. This what I can imagine, at the time approaching christmas and he is thinking of her when he is in his own world, you can feel his pain. My only moan is, why did this chapter have to end so soon?

Hope you don;t mind, do you think, in the next chapter, you could add some banter with Sacha, maybe Sacha advising him or Luc sort of giving clues of how he feels ? Sacha now is his closest friend in a way and he understands Luc just as much if not more so than Eddi.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
Still enjoying this. Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Maria747 chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
Great to read Luc's emotions and thoughts after Eddi' departure. Looking forward to lots of leddi too. Carry on
BAutifulDream chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
Loved this! So heart warming. I'm missing Luc too! Want him to be one our screens more!
Maria747 chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
I really love the way you took this story and made it your way. Please tell me its not the end. Please carry on.
BAutifulDream chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
Loving this fanfic. You have nothing to worry about, you got Michael and Luc down to a T, especially Michael. Keep up the good work. We are keeping the Leddi dream alive! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I am loving this story, its amazing, roll on part 4.
boddy chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Loving this, roll on more chapters.
abby99jones chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
WOW! Update soon! :)
BAutifulDream chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Loving it so far. Can't wait to see what happens next! Now Spence has seen straight away...hmmm I wonder the outcome...
Kaishei chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
This is great so far and I can't wait to see more.
Ernil i Pheriannath chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Wonderful bit of writing. I love it. Im missing the Leddi action. Please write more!
Sickhed chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Brilliant start I didn't think about the phone being an addiction can't wait for next chapter