Reviews for Chuck vs Where Loyalty Lies
vapid? really, how can someone be disinterested and curious at the same time?

If she is pregnant chuck is not the future father, he already is the father of their unborn child.

There are quite a few sentences that would make more sense if written differently. Overall a good story. I do suggest that you go back and re-read your chapters. maybe you will find some errors that you did not notice before and may just help you improve your writing. keep up the good work.
phnxgrl chapter 32 . 4/2
I loved how Zondra was having to mediate a dispute between Eddie and Rashid. I loved how the Belgian had arrived for the package. Please continue.
Who in the world is Travis, and why should I care about him?
phnxgrl chapter 31 . 1/23
I'm beginning to dislike this elder Haschal. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 30 . 12/5/2013
I loved how Travis and Eddie free Casey and Casey chokes the truth out of Eddie. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 28 . 11/19/2013
I loved how Team B had made it to the rendezvous spot and it was Zondra who Sarah saw as their contact. I loved the conversation between Ellie and Carina over settling down. I loved how Travis ambushed his Brother in Law. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 27 . 11/10/2013
I loved Casey and Chuck situation. I loved how Sarah became the Giant Blonde Shemale again in Turkey. Please continue.
Ventavon chapter 26 . 11/6/2013
Thank you Shortpinoyguy.
What was my surprise and happiness to find your two chapters on my return.
In Chapter 25, I loved your scene with Devon, fortunately Sarah's father was there to save him from lynching.
As for Sarah, she is well thought of her unborn child even if it is wholeheartedly join her husband.
The cahpitre 26, even if you do not know the boss, leads the Belgian. If it is like the series, Chuck worries of getting to his brain ...
This is not Thailand, but the Cat Squad is virtually present.
All in one place, the next chapter should explain the plot and put more action.
Hope to hear from you.
Regards
Guest chapter 26 . 11/6/2013
This story is really good and I am glad you keep writing it. Most people stopped writing for Chuck. You are one of my favorite authors.
phnxgrl chapter 26 . 11/4/2013
I loved this chapter. I loved how Shannon and the kids were welcomed with open arms. I loved how Zondra is trying to reign in her colleague. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 25 . 10/30/2013
I loved how everyone is tense about the rescue. Please continue.
Ventavon chapter 24 . 10/20/2013
What a pleasure to read Shortpinoyguy.
It had been a long time and I hope you can update more often.
You always keep the suspense because we still do not know what they want but Chuck is certainly very close.
Good luck in your new job and hope to see you very soon.
Continue.
phnxgrl chapter 23 . 7/25/2013
I loved how Zondra is working her cover. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 22 . 7/20/2013
I loved the conversations between Casey and Zondra, Sarah and Morgan plus Travis and Jack. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 21 . 7/10/2013
I loved how the stage is set for the reveal of Zondra's boss and the rescue team coming. Please continue.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »