Reviews for Chuck vs Where Loyalty Lies
phnxgrl chapter 45 . 11/26/2014
I loved this ending with everyone on Team B returning to their family members. Kudos on a great story.
phnxgrl chapter 44 . 11/16/2014
I loved this post mission break. I loved how Chuck got to meet Dalton and so did Casey. I am wondering will Chuck ever meet Mac? That would be an awesome meeting. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 43 . 11/12/2014
I loved how Travis shot Chuck to make Eddie drop him. I loved how Travis clocked Eddie to prevent him from shooting. I loved how the predator drone blew up the helicopter. I loved how Eddie was killed by the parts of the exploded Helicopter. I loved how Dalton showed up to down the Predator before it could lock on and kill the rest of Team B. I loved how Chuck was fine. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 42 . 11/8/2014
I loved how Eddie is scared out of his mind and is not thinking but reacting. I loved how Chuck is now awake. I loved how Travis has cut off Eddie from escaping. Please continue.
Anon chapter 42 . 11/8/2014
I love you work but I think you have been dragging this story for way too long. I love myself some action but for the past few chapters, all you have been doing is action scenes thus losing the essence of the story plot. The character development is already there but it gradually loses its touch. It's like what you do is 1 chapter to 1 scene which can be really boring. I actually find myself actually skipping the chapter and just look at the ending of the chapter to know what happened. You have way too much going on already in your story.
phnxgrl chapter 41 . 11/4/2014
I loved how Rashid bit it with Sarah's help of a knife to the gut allowing Casey to finish him off. I loved how everyone learns of Travis on top of the SUV containing Chuck and Eddie. I that Travis thought he could save his former member and Brother. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 40 . 10/29/2014
Eddie has sealed his fate this time by taking Chuck away from Travis. I would be surprised if Travis does not do the honor of placing this evil man down! Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 39 . 10/19/2014
I loved how Chuck is awake and was not 100%. I loved how the Belgian is alerting the bad guys. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 38 . 10/14/2014
I loved Sarah's greetings to Travis. I loved how it is go time. I loved how Zondra hopes Chuck will hold out until rescue. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 37 . 10/2/2014
I loved how the team have arrived and Chuck is slowly losing against the power of Mueller's machine. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 36 . 9/8/2014
I loved how Chuck resisting had pushed the Belgian to initiate Phase 3. I loved how Team B is almost there to start the rescue. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 35 . 8/20/2014
I loved how the bad guys are starting the next step in extracting the information from Chuck. I loved how the rescue team is nearing their destination. Please continue.
Guest chapter 34 . 7/27/2014
Thank you for another good chapter, hope you continue the story soon.
phnxgrl chapter 34 . 7/27/2014
I loved how kind everyone is being to Shannon. I loved how Chuck is dreaming. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 33 . 7/19/2014
I loved how everything is setting up for the extraction process. Please continue.