Reviews for Push Me, Pull Me
lis8814 chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Great story just loved it. Wishedit was a real ep they 8814
BrittanyLS chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
How can Lee hurt her like that?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
Love the story and it is a great start to a series! I really hope you come back to it!
IloveHeat chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
I love the title for this story. As a reader you can really feel Amanda being torn and dragged in different directions by the men in her life. Great portrayal of what a jerk father Joe can be... I always thought that aspect of the series was underdeveloped... Lee could be put into such a great light playing off Joes callousness. I can hardly wait for the next story in the series. Thank you.
MKM1963 chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
I like the story concept. You have done a really good job. One suggestion though...when Lee finds out that Amanda is in the hospital, I can't help but think that he would have been more animated. This is HIS Amanda that has been hurt. I can't see how he could be so calm and matter-of-fact about this. I see him going ballistic and wanting to get to her as fast as possible with Billy running after him.
belbar chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
I can't believe no one has reviewed...great story...very true to characters...
jjgeraghty chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
Love the story! Can't wait to read the next one!
Teal06 chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
Really sweet story. I think more scene breaks would help with some confusion I had when new characters started to talk-but over all super well done.
bluewire213 chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
Absolutely love this story. Great job!
scarecrowfan chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
awe, can't wait to here more from you. Excellent story!
Ardeliah chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
I loved this story! I loved even more when I noted that you said it was to be the first in a series of stories. You keep on writing and I will keep on reading.
Laura chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Wow! Each chapter seemed better than the last. I will revist this story again. I like all of your stories and think that you get better with each one. Well done.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Great chapter! Thanks!
smkfan14evr chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
yea! what a nice way to end it. Great job! Can't wait to read the next stories.
Accidental Cougar chapter 5 . 11/12/2012