Reviews for Hot Vanilla Sacrifices
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
(I actually posted the earlier review too early and I wanted to continue what I was saying so sorry for this extra review!) Green is having sexual problems with Blue? Or does he not want to admit it? I wonder who the new coworker is. I got no hints to work for me to spout outrageous theories, but oh well. Dear lord, the mangaquest in this is funny too. Makes it even more lovable in my eyes. And hey, if you got flamers for not updatinf, don't listen to them. If you have priorities than this thats okay. I appreciate you for making this wonderful story on your own time, also with your other one, Amotodan. You do these on your own time so I see no problem. Things come up in life so you can't do what you said you'd do.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
It's been quite awhile since you updated, but not as long as I've seen others. I am really amused by this story, since I never knew I never focused on Fatherly, mangaquest is OTP, but this is a good story when all my favorite shipa, Also that sneak-peek you gave us, hehehe
lime green lily chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Starri, I'm a new reader and yes, I've read every signle effing one of your fics. You made me laugh, cry and both at the same time. You're a freaking amazing writer, I love amotodan - I love this. Don't let whatever haters flame you stop you. You're amazing.

Starri forever, bitches. Flames will be thrown back or doused - I'm a waterbender. *assumes position* Throw me what you got - I'm Starri's bodyguard.

- RR *
lola loves miki chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
omg u have to update please?
Musical2day chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Elesa and ...Skyla? NO, THE IMAGE, IT BURNS!
C chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
'Like hell I'm going to leave you guys hanging after all that!'

It's been over a year. Some have given up, but we haven't. New readers have come, and we're WAITING. This isn't the only story of yours I love, you know. There are maybe 50, maybe 100 people, maybe 1000 for all I know, who still have you on their favorite authors list. We haven't given up on you yet.

If you want Starri to come back to fanfiction, post a comment saying, "Starri forever!"

Please come back. If not, a little "Hey, I'm quiting fanfiction" message would do.

Way to leave us hanging.

-C
Anon chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
What happened between you and Icey?
LoverOfGames chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
While my response may not be as vehement as the one below...why no update? You started in 2012, and now its 2/3 ti 3/4 2014, when you said you planned on finishing by January.
Magic chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Since you won't let us contact you through PM/tumblr ask... GUESS WHO

Ha, what was that about this being updated by January?

That's not the only lie you've spouted

What happened to you promising to be there for Icey?

You have no idea how much this has hurt Icey.

She can't get over this... this... abandonment.

And what PISSES ME OFF is that you're just so immature.

"I feel like you won't let me leave"

Erm, I was under the impression that you LIKED talking to us. Oh wait, never mind, FANFICTION AND VIDEO GAMES ARE HIGHER ON YOUR PRIORITY LIST

Did you know that Icey's being PUSHED TO SUICIDE because your ditching us has made her so miserable? Frankly, I don't give a crap about you leaving, after all of this time. But it's destroying her. She even said she had DREAMS of you apologizing to her because it just hurts her SO MUCH.

I hope it makes you happy. I guess you don't give a damn about what happens to Icey any more, HUH? You keep on spouting that you care about what happens to Icey, but your actions aren't matching your words.

Do you even give a damn about her? Would you care if Icey committed suicide tonight? Because she said she definitely considered it.

I don't care if you never go to tumblr again.

I'm just SICK AND TIRED of you hurting Icey and without you even being there. And whenever Icey called you out on it, you acted like the VICTIM. At first, I thought she was overreacting but now I see that she was completely justified to be so angry. She thought that she had found someone that she could confide into but noooooooo, you turned out to be like everyone else who has had hurt her.
silverarrow248 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I LOVED IT!
So far, I've read it twice and it just gets better! I just wish you would update already. I'll give you a cookie if you do! C:
Love, Allie
MelodyOfSecrets chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
That was pretty good. And kinda funny. Although I didn't laugh, it was still good and funny. I hope you update this soon, it's be fun to see more.
american gothic chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Funny, amusing, and lengthy. Excellent. :)
Gur40goku chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Nice
OnlyNeeded151 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
NEXT CHAPTER NEXT CHAPTER NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE
vaatu chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This is probably my favorite Pokéspe AU ever. I thought Amotodan was good, but this was just – wow. I love everything you've done with this; you have a fantastic sense of humor. I don't even normally read fics with chapters this long, but this was just fantastic.

/tries not to squeal bc awesome

Great, great job! I am so looking forward to more.

Ebaz