Reviews for Son of Lightning, Child of Moon
AnotherGuest chapter 2 . 5/15/2017
Even though this story seems to be abandonned I wanted to mention that I think it is really well written. The first chapter really does the setting, lore and feeling of the Potter-verse justice eventhough it is AU. And the second chapter convinces with the description of language barrier.
carwash36 chapter 2 . 2/15/2016
Nice this fic is awesome so far hope you update soon!
The Lionheart7 chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
Why was he trying to convey he was from the UK? He clearly saw the two moons on his way down. If he was smart he would have deduced that he was not on earth and would have just made something up or pointed to a random place. Instead he's trying to say he's from a place that clearly doesnt exist if the names on the map are anything to go by.
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
Please include translations at the end of the chapter for those of us unable to translate for ourselves. I like the story so far, but what will having bested the dragon bring down on Harry?
Kingdark chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
A very good Harry Potter story. Is the language the Nords speak German, or is it based on another language? Does this mean that the vanilla intro never happened or has it yet to happen? I'm looking forward to how Harry is going to affect everything.

I don't have anything to say relating to grammar or spelling. I usually give more in depth reviews but I can't really say much with a story with barely ten thousand words and a mere two chapters.

Kingdark
ArthurShade chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
Nice
Von chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I really hope to see the next chapter some day! Re-reading this now, it's such a fun setup!
MKTerra chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
this really needs an update.
ColePonlay chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
This... Was... AWESOME! WRITE MORE!
Eurigos chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
awesome
mrwelsh24 chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
you gonna update it's been a couple of years!
senpen banka chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
Awesome story! Please continue!
Nargus chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
Awwwwe. Wish you to continue this. Wish to know what is it the dragon offer, too.
Residenthobo chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
Aw shit.
Stupid dragon, ruining peoples lives for no good reason.
Hmph. I'm loving this by the way.
Von chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
Two chapters inside two months, then nothing for over a year? Not the best sign... :D

THIS IS AWESOME. Exactly the kind of crossover I was looking for. In the world we know, but building new. I absolutely love everything you've done so far, especially the character of Wuunferth.

I do hope you continue this story some day because it is perfection on a stick.