Reviews for Dinner and a movie
LoveLoverGrl chapter 1 . 3/11
Adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
SO perfect! Loved everything about this. You can write them so in character!
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I just adore this story, all because of Lizzie's ranting near the end to Charlotte. Only she could take all of Darcy's attempts to be nice/sociable and turn it into douchey-ness. You wrote that perfectly, paraphrasing the exact right things. Loved it. :D
Forever Day chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I really liked this. Like, it was excruciating (especially the switch to Lizzie's POV) but so well done and believeable and sticky toffee sauce and just the entire thing was a really enjoyable read.
penngirl2017 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This was so lovely my fangirl was showing as I started screaming and laughing hysterically while reading this. Great job!
irmaida chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I thought I'd already reviewed this but I guess I hadn't!
Anyways, it's amazing, and awesome, and full of so much awesome Lizzie/Darcy moments and goodnessssss all the tension!
Great job on this!
The 214th Rabid Fangirl chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This made me go sqeee! It is adorable and I am totally adding this to my head canon for LBD. I think itis totally posible and I think you showed how twopeople can interprit event differently very well. I think one of my favorit parts was when Darcy deliperatly deadpanned and Lizzy didn't realize he was being sarcastic, because that hastotally happened to me. I also really liked everything else about this. Thank you for writing it.
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Amazing how blind she can be, and how much she twists reality to suit her particular fantasy. Darcy was marvelous. Poor guy keeps hoping. He's pretty blind to her antipathy. Sad. He was really trying, and it even sounded like he succeeded - or should have.
essie chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
wow. you've captured darcy's awkwardness perfectly. bravo!
LadyKnight chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Love, love, love this! I don't normally review, but this is adorable I love that Darcy changed her ringtone, but didn't mention it. Keep writing please!
Gabbi chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Oh my gosh, this is perfection.
RiddikulusGrin chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
The image of Lizzie and Darcy asleep at opposite ends of the sofa was so cute I almost died. I feel so sorry for Darcy, all in love with Lizzie and thinking everything went well, when she was so irritated. A perfect fic :)
blithers chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I really enjoyed this. 3
scruffyreader7 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
List of things I found fantastic (an adjective I use way too often, and yes, it is courtesy of my younger sister):
-The role music played. (cotton eye joe, lydia, the ring tone, meatloaf, david bowie)
-Will debating with Lizzie (you quite smoothly avoided telling us the topic of debate, to keep the focus on your characters and avoid angering your readers who might disagree with a stance. well done, it took me to the second read through to even notice it was missing). Debates are very fun.
-Will being attracted to Lizzie, knowing himself to be creepy. Lizzie finding different things creepy for different, slightly judgy reasons.
-Will and Charlotte agreeing
-Lizzie dancing. That's awesome.
-Lizzie deliberately misunderstanding.
-Tay
My favorite part? Hyper-Mediation. Getting his hat. Every possible moment of subtext saying: I love you please please like me even a little.
janefanatic chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Aw, the last paragraph got to me! Changing her ringtone to the song she was humming? Too cute (or totes adorbs, as Lydia might say)!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »