Reviews for Dinner and a movie
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
I can totally imagine her deliberately misunderstanding it all.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
You probably already know it, but there's no harm in reiterating the point: this is AWESOME. And so in character too.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Wow. Wonderful
PoppyMay chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Eeeeee! You captured the 'roboticness' of Darcy so perfectly! I actually laughed out loud many times! Great little scenes you wrote here, great job :)
evi ive chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
lizzie is so blind. cute story, i loved reading it :D
LoveLoverGrl chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
SO perfect! Loved everything about this. You can write them so in character!
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I just adore this story, all because of Lizzie's ranting near the end to Charlotte. Only she could take all of Darcy's attempts to be nice/sociable and turn it into douchey-ness. You wrote that perfectly, paraphrasing the exact right things. Loved it. :D
Forever Day chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I really liked this. Like, it was excruciating (especially the switch to Lizzie's POV) but so well done and believeable and sticky toffee sauce and just the entire thing was a really enjoyable read.
penngirl2017 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This was so lovely my fangirl was showing as I started screaming and laughing hysterically while reading this. Great job!
demigoddesses chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I thought I'd already reviewed this but I guess I hadn't!
Anyways, it's amazing, and awesome, and full of so much awesome Lizzie/Darcy moments and goodnessssss all the tension!
Great job on this!
The 214th Rabid Fangirl chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This made me go sqeee! It is adorable and I am totally adding this to my head canon for LBD. I think itis totally posible and I think you showed how twopeople can interprit event differently very well. I think one of my favorit parts was when Darcy deliperatly deadpanned and Lizzy didn't realize he was being sarcastic, because that hastotally happened to me. I also really liked everything else about this. Thank you for writing it.
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Amazing how blind she can be, and how much she twists reality to suit her particular fantasy. Darcy was marvelous. Poor guy keeps hoping. He's pretty blind to her antipathy. Sad. He was really trying, and it even sounded like he succeeded - or should have.
essie chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
wow. you've captured darcy's awkwardness perfectly. bravo!
LadyKnight chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Love, love, love this! I don't normally review, but this is adorable I love that Darcy changed her ringtone, but didn't mention it. Keep writing please!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »