Reviews for Small Signs
writerfan2013 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Ooh I like this. This is kind of what I'm going for with Joan and Sherlock in my head - could be friendship or could be romance, but either way full of emotion.

More please-?

-Sef
WellITriedSoManyOptions chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I have really enjoyed reading your work. You have a lovely way in how you convey your storyline and I look forward to reading more.

JFJD chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This was very good.
Mistflyer1102 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Awwwwwww... the feels!

I'm really glad you decided to post this despite it not working in the main story. Nice work!

Mistflyer
Jen4850 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
a perfect little bit, thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I loved her testing him with "Amygdala"! Too funny! I loved his t-shirt too. He's so anti-social but he's starting to let her in little by little.. Loved this little ficlet, great job! :)
Dina C chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Lovely and endearing scene. The T-shirt saying was hilarious. The juxtaposition of the humor amidst the poignancy and tension of the rest of the scene seemed really sophisticated to me. Well done!
gagewhitney chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Really liked this, both on its own and as a complement to your other story. :)
writergirl89 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Very sweet.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Sherlock is there for Joan and he for her, which appears to be enough for them both. They each need the touch of the other-the feel of the other. Whether this is love or the acknowledgement of a friendship that may develope into love is yet to be determined.