Reviews for Small Signs
Mislav chapter 1 . 8/27
A beautiful story. I liked the canon references throughout it too. My favorite part was: "She stays entirely still, except for reaching out with her smaller hand and taking his. His hand is the perfect glove for her own, and her heart stops aching quite so much when she feels her squeeze returned. It's a small sign, but it's enough for her."
writerfan2013 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Ooh I like this. This is kind of what I'm going for with Joan and Sherlock in my head - could be friendship or could be romance, but either way full of emotion.

More please-?

-Sef
WellITriedSoManyOptions chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I have really enjoyed reading your work. You have a lovely way in how you convey your storyline and I look forward to reading more.

JFJD chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This was very good.
Mistflyer1102 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Awwwwwww... the feels!

I'm really glad you decided to post this despite it not working in the main story. Nice work!

Mistflyer
Jen4850 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
a perfect little bit, thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I loved her testing him with "Amygdala"! Too funny! I loved his t-shirt too. He's so anti-social but he's starting to let her in little by little.. Loved this little ficlet, great job! :)
Dina C chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Lovely and endearing scene. The T-shirt saying was hilarious. The juxtaposition of the humor amidst the poignancy and tension of the rest of the scene seemed really sophisticated to me. Well done!
gagewhitney chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Really liked this, both on its own and as a complement to your other story. :)
writergirl89 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Very sweet.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Sherlock is there for Joan and he for her, which appears to be enough for them both. They each need the touch of the other-the feel of the other. Whether this is love or the acknowledgement of a friendship that may develope into love is yet to be determined.