Reviews for The Original Team Rocket
PerlaNemesis chapter 13 . 5/3/2008
I like stories about Miyamoto very much so like this story!
Lucky Lucky Happy Girly Girl chapter 13 . 3/27/2007
Hi,

your story is very good and the events involving Jack & Miyamoto are exciting... I hope you post the sequel to this story... why don't you explain how jack and miya got together? or admitted their feelings for each other? this would be very good, please don't let this time-line to the reader's imagination.

**LoVe AnD PeaCe ** AnD ALL ThAT STuFFs **...
Denise F chapter 13 . 1/8/2007
Hi, I just wanted to tell you that I spend a lot of my spare time reading this fic and I know every single chapter and word as if I was the auotor myself ... so please please please update it! Write another adventure of Miya and Jack, maybe with the two of them falling in love with each other... that would be so romantic and I think a lot of readers would enjoy it... Plus, Miya is absolutely my most favourite character of your fanifcs and I think Jack is perfect for her... they're soulmates just like their daughter, Jessie, and her teammate, James... is this the power of Team Rocket?
I'm a cool girl chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Well, you wanted somebody rewieving... here I am! Please continue your story or I'll get crazy!

Write another adventure of Jack&Miya plz!

KoOL gIRl...
Tucson Maverick chapter 13 . 12/6/2006
That is great but it would be excellent if you wrote a link to the other story, shadows of the past. Perhaps, you should write an installment about Miya and Jack growing up and finally admitting their love! Well, not growing up that much, I mean shadows of the past is set only 2 years after this! But that would be great. I'm getting more and more interested in this fic, please update son! I'm begging you!
Miyafan90 chapter 13 . 11/19/2006
What can I say that hasn't already been said? I love your work. It's an interesting story, everybody liked it. Especially the last chapter, it is the most amusing. And I think that the story between Jack and Miya is very well thought. You should write more about them, as already suggested. Go on with this work! I'll add this story to the list of my favourites, once I have my own account.
Dark bouy chapter 13 . 9/13/2006
Pleaz write more! How did Miya and Jack fall in love, eventually?
Eritree chapter 13 . 12/9/2005
LOLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLMAO YOU ARE ABSOLOUTELY AMAZING WELL DONE FOR HUMOUR! Please keep writing if there's more! Cya

Sweet Miyamoto chapter 13 . 12/8/2005
Very good chapter! thats very hilarious! I hope you go on with your story!
Eritree chapter 4 . 12/5/2005
OMG!JACK FELT TIME OF THEMONTH PAINS, YOU'RE hilarious,you certainly know how to make jokes!

peace Out!

Eritree chapter 3 . 12/5/2005
Aw...I've never seen Giovanni in such acute light LOL! He's sure goingtoturn dark and sinisterlol well done you captured young Giovanni's charcter very well!

bye 4now

Lord Vukodlak chapter 13 . 12/4/2005
I wonder if there is a Dbz fic out there that just got a review about a team rocket fic.
i am cools gerl chapter 13 . 12/4/2005
well i loves the sotryies very so much i am a massivebig fan of gohan and cant waiting for hiem to cum back to storie bekuz hes da greatest! your storiefick is AWSEOME! its' crazy, cool and best!
Bill chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
so nice...good job... I cant wait for chapter 13...
Miya-fan87 chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Very very very good and interesting! I'm a big fan of miya so why dont ya put up next chapter soon please! thankies!