Reviews for Resolution
Alex.y.111 chapter 7 . 12/8/2012
Hallelujah! It took time, and understandably so, but I'm so happy to see Shep and Thane together again. It was done very naturally and was heart warming. I really enjoyed how Garrus handled the situation.
kayura sanada chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
Way to scare the stuffing out of me right off the bat. T_T

"Every moment had been heart-breakingly bitter-sweet, knowing what was likely to be a final goodbye looming over them." knowing that what was... loomed over them

Lol, that was a flashback within a flashback. Ah, twist in the brain!

Let's just admit she's in a coma, shall we?

Shoulder dislocations don't cut off the blood circulation, they just screw over the ligaments and such. And the bone being out of joint, yeah, that's problematic, but no blood issues. :P

"While Shepard's body heeled in slow increments" healed Lol'ed at the imagery, though. :D

I can't see Garrus doing anything but coordinating things for his people. Maybe the return of the refugees to Palaven?

"her voice cracked from underuse." disuse

Eh? She thinks she shot Anderson? Hummah-wha? And ouch, poor Thane! /huggles him/ Well done on this score, too, making all of this seem very realistic. /huggles Thane some more/

kayura sanada chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
I was torn on that choice, too, on whether to save the information or not, and my brother got so annoyed with how long I was taking that he took the controller and moved it down to the 'save tech' option, and I shouted no. I knew then that I wouldn't be able to do it, no matter what it may gain us for the future, and chose to destroy it. I was immediately gratified by douchebag Illusive Man's anger that I had ruined humanity's chance to rule over the rest of the species. I was like, 'excuse me?' o_O So yeah. /nods/

'"your saying Cerberus..."' you're

"both on, and off the battlefield" comma unnecessary

This suspense is KILLING ME.

"Oh God's, no, not again." gods

The ANGST. The FEELS.

YAY! /dances/

"She gasped another slow pull into her damaged lungs and as clearly as her swollen tongue would allow, explained, "To the sea!"
Thane was horrified. "No, Siha!"' My gut churned for him. Well done there.

"replacement when your better." you're And FTS, go back and fetch. :P

Lol. Do those shuttles come equipped with stretchers? I mean, you'd think they would, but where exactly would they be stowed?

Poor, obnoxious al-Jilani, never catching a break. XP

Argh, the emotions! It's far too late for me to be doing what I'm about to do, but I'm still going to the next chapter. I just have to.

Phenomenal writing in this chapter.

kayura sanada chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
May I just say that getting long chapters like this makes me giddy? Yeah. /nods/ And also that I'm sorry for not having the time to read and review this? Another yeah. /nods again/

And I totally missed leaving a step-by-step review, but at least I finally managed to get on here and read the next chapter. And there are two more now! /is amazed/ You rule.

The only Concrit is a few places without commas where necessary, but I don't want to look around for them and lose the time I have, sorry. :( The story is well done as usual, and I loved reading Thane's POV of the Arrival DLC. /applauds/

Okay! I'm going to try to read as much of the next chapter as I can. See you then!

wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
Dang. Poor guy can never win.
SinsMelody chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Oh my god nooooo I'm crying here!
coldwetn0se chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
I am really enjoying this take on Thane's survival in me3. (I'm also quite fond of stories that make up an entirely different end to the trilogy...and by default our favorite drell!) You have Thane's voice down pat. I hear it every time I read a line for him. Well done indeed! I look forward to more...

Oh, and it definately should be mentioned; I LOVE your Shepard's portrayal. Defined, yet not so defined...allows the reader to still imagine their own Shepards, while constructing a story with said character smack-dab in the middle of it. A wonderful and unique talent. Bravo!
Guest996 chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Please update again soon!
Nocterayne chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Terrific story, really enjoying it. The level of tension is great, and I'm looking forward to more. :)
kayura sanada chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Lol. This is the first chapter.
kayura sanada chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Forgot to say this on the previous one: Tali's dead?! /sobs/

"I think Samara's dead to." too Also, wah. But somehow more acceptable than losing Tali. /sniffs/

Ah, so you killed Wrex and were left to fake curing the genophage. Gotcha. And Garrus died, too? Wth? /sobs some more/

Thane with a bell necklace is busting my appendix. Ftw.

"But the wince on her face quickly returned to a Thane" ...?

Garrus is alive! /cheers/

Ah, the heavy weapon. Where the hell was that on Earth, hm? Take all the useful shit away from us.

'"Getting to old for this Garrus?"' too Also, comma before Garrus' name.

Huh. I dunno how I feel about Shepard royally screwing up with others' lives on the line. And the reason being 'tired' doesn't make sense to me, either. /shrugs/ Just sayin'.

Good grief, it's three thirty in the morning. I will catch the third chapter later today, after I catch some z's. Thanks again for the great read. _ I very much love seeing the canon moments through Thane's eyes, and more specifically, the way you meld them into the story via memories. Beautiful.

kayura sanada chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Hi! The 'news of my death' quote is actually Mark Twain's. :P

"If need be he could review his memory later." Something I had never considered, and very interesting.

"Garrus was there and James Vega" EDI and Kaiden for me. :D Not that it has any bearing on anything, apparently I just wanted to point it out. /shrugs/ And I punched the Rengade interrupt like no one's business. Like hell someone was taking that kill from me. Btw, never take Javik with you anywhere. He's a douche.

"Well, my body, heeled." Lol, what? healed

"So, your cured?" you're

Mordin's alive?

"trying not to remember Mordin advising him on human/drell sexual positions." /dies laughing/ Hilarious from an outside perspective, though. /grins/

Did the geth all die, too? /sad puppy face/ Though I chose that ending when I romanced Garrus. Screw not having a happy ending. /nods/

'"Are you by any chance related to the volus?"' And now I must admit to not getting the joke. DX

OMG, you mean a realistic level of damage had been done to Shepard's body? /fake gasp/ It cannot be!

Seriously, this is epically great. Still confused over Mordin's survival, but I just can't tell you how happy I am to have found this. Please keep writing it; I'm off to read the second chapter.

Great, great job!

wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Powerful chap.
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
This is a real good story. I like it. One sejestion though; in the first chapter there is this huge block jibberish at the very begining. You should remove it. Made me think this wasn't a serious story and I almost didn't read it. Couriosity got the better of me though, and I'm glad it did.
I-lov3-drells chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Hey EK its KL. Hehe yay! I'm so happy now.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »