Reviews for Five Times Louis Protected Harvey
sesshoumaru4me chapter 1 . 7/14
Absolutely love it! I'm desperately in need for more louis fictions. I watched that episode where Harvey refused to forgive Mike and Louis asked Harvey's blessing to have Mike work with him. (after they went mudding :)) At the end they make up and you see Louis watching them give that high-five and throws that cake away with ' Welcome to team Lit'.

I hated Harvey and Mike both in that moment and don't wat to watch the next episode. How could they do that without talking to him?!

So thank you for uploading and portraying Louis like I want him to be. :)
Marina chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Louis and Harvey have a fascinating relationship, and you depicted very well ! It was amazing to read this story. Thank you.
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
This was so wonderful! There are definitely not enough fics about Harvey and Louis' relationship. This was just so perfect! Right in line with their characters and all around lovely and well written. Great job!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
great story, you just have to like louis - a little :p
optimistic girl94 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This was well written! Louis was so in character and I liked your take on
all the different events in Harvey's life. Now that I think about I'd like to think
he had been secretly helping Harvey. Again nicely done! Perfection. You write louis so well.
Hope you write more of him:) thanks!
Heart Of The Wizard chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This was really good, and you came up with six great ideas! There seriously needs to be more Harvey/Louis friendship fics out there.
Jessica Williams chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Fantastic! Just fantastic! :D
nyx'godness chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Brilliant, really enjoyed this piece.
SG-LAB chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
This was really great. I had seen the prompt and was very curious to see what someone would come up with. These two have such an interesting relationship I think.