Reviews for Broken Bonds
babocrazypie chapter 38 . 6/24
Please don't just leave us at the cliffhanger! Please update soon. I really love this story.
Saiorse 216 chapter 38 . 4/14
This is simply magnificent! This has everything I could ever want in a fanfic. EVER. Thank you so much for writing and PLEASE UPLOAD!
Don't stop there, please update! I really want to see what happens now that Edmund and Lucy are still with the witch! Please update asap!
This story ifs amazing so far! Keep up the good work! Please update soon!
Kara Hall chapter 1 . 3/7
Edmund is my favorite Pevensie because he is the most interesting.
Raven boys it's a great book you just have to read it
PhoenixUniverse chapter 38 . 1/2
I love your fic and now I'm trying guess what Jadis did to Ed
I'm impatiently waiting next chapter and even tough I haven't much to comment you write faster if we review little a bit ;)
OUATLovr chapter 38 . 1/1
Great chapter! I was so happy to see another update from you, and I am glad that things are speeding up and we will finally get to see the big finale with Jadis and Edmund. I was a little confused during the fight with the wolves, but I guess that was kind of what you were going for, as Edan was carried off. So excited for what Susan will think. Merry Christmas!
lovenarnia chapter 37 . 11/14/2014
when is your next chapter coming. I cant wait. please write and post it soon. thank you
Lovenarnia chapter 37 . 10/31/2014
I really love this fanfic, been reading it since days. Please tell when the next chapter is going to come. I wish it comes soon. By the way, i think Helen will be turned into a stone ( sad, isn't it). I predict that Peter and Edan woll save Susan. I wish Edan and the rest get to know about Edan and this that he is actually Edmund. No predictions about Lucy but i hope she will be saved soon. Thank you so much for writing it.
Guest chapter 37 . 10/31/2014
I love this fanfic just as much as i love narnia. I hope the next chapter comes soon.
Raining Silver chapter 36 . 7/16/2014
I literally have no clue where you are going with this story (oh crap that was a compliment! I didn't mean to sound bitchy!) and that's why I love it so much! I'm so glad you're taking Ed's realisation slowly and not just making it happen in one chapter; it makes it far more realistic. Aslan was written really well, and I like the doubting Susan: that would easily have happened. Keep up the good work! :)
catycat2001 chapter 37 . 7/15/2014
OMG can't wait!
Raining Silver chapter 37 . 7/15/2014
No worries! I am thoroughly looking forward to the next chapter now though... (also glad you have not been exiled)
- your narnian friend :)
crayonrose chapter 37 . 7/15/2014
Thank you so much for continuing this!