Reviews for Broken Bonds
NarniasJustQueen chapter 39 . 11/21
OUATLovr chapter 39 . 11/6
Oh, I thought I had already reviewed this! Oh, well. I'm so glad you're back, and this is a great chapter! I especially liked Edmund's dream, and that Aslan (presumably) has finally joined the picture. Edmund and Lucy conspiring is going to be terrifying, haha. (I'm excited.) But also worried... Anyway, I can't wait to read about what happens next!
am.ritchie chapter 39 . 10/23
I have been following this story since 2013, and I have waited so long between updates. But I have not and will not abandon reading. Thank you for renewing your interest, and please post a new chapter soon.
Eleneil chapter 39 . 10/21
Great to see you're coming back! I'm terribly excited to see how this plays out. I've always enjoyed your works :D
jesusfreakauthorgirl17 chapter 38 . 7/27
Dun dun duun... when do we get to hear more?
babocrazypie chapter 38 . 6/24
Please don't just leave us at the cliffhanger! Please update soon. I really love this story.
Saiorse 216 chapter 38 . 4/14
This is simply magnificent! This has everything I could ever want in a fanfic. EVER. Thank you so much for writing and PLEASE UPLOAD!
Don't stop there, please update! I really want to see what happens now that Edmund and Lucy are still with the witch! Please update asap!
This story ifs amazing so far! Keep up the good work! Please update soon!
Kara Hall chapter 1 . 3/7
Edmund is my favorite Pevensie because he is the most interesting.
Raven boys it's a great book you just have to read it
PhoenixUniverse chapter 38 . 1/2
I love your fic and now I'm trying guess what Jadis did to Ed
I'm impatiently waiting next chapter and even tough I haven't much to comment you write faster if we review little a bit ;)
OUATLovr chapter 38 . 1/1
Great chapter! I was so happy to see another update from you, and I am glad that things are speeding up and we will finally get to see the big finale with Jadis and Edmund. I was a little confused during the fight with the wolves, but I guess that was kind of what you were going for, as Edan was carried off. So excited for what Susan will think. Merry Christmas!
lovenarnia chapter 37 . 11/14/2014
when is your next chapter coming. I cant wait. please write and post it soon. thank you
Lovenarnia chapter 37 . 10/31/2014
I really love this fanfic, been reading it since days. Please tell when the next chapter is going to come. I wish it comes soon. By the way, i think Helen will be turned into a stone ( sad, isn't it). I predict that Peter and Edan woll save Susan. I wish Edan and the rest get to know about Edan and this that he is actually Edmund. No predictions about Lucy but i hope she will be saved soon. Thank you so much for writing it.