Reviews for Broken Bonds
MORE, MORE PLEASE!
I really am anxious to see how Edmund reveals himself to his siblings and what happens to Lucy! Please update soon.
crayonrose chapter 1 . 4/2
I love this story, Edmund's just great, you really have to continue this!
by far the best fanfiction about narnia i've ever read ;)
OUATLovr chapter 36 . 3/23
You're back! Yes! This was such a nasty cliffhanger though! Can't wait for more! And I loved the twist with the river.
catycat2001 chapter 36 . 3/20
Please continue with the story! It's the most amazing story I have ever read! Loved the chapter!
jesusfreakauthorgirl17 chapter 36 . 3/20
Wonderful chapter as always. What will happen to Lucy? Ah! Can't wait for the next one!
(Your commas still need work though.)
JFgirl
NarnianGuardian chapter 35 . 2/22
Can't wait for next update!
TheMysteryGirl111 chapter 35 . 2/20
It's alright, take all the time you need, as long as you update haha
But yeah I know how you feel, I've got a french speaking test coming up soon and i've also delayed my story for a bit until after Tuesday, then I'll get back to my story once it's done.
By the way, thanks for giving us that brief sneak peak, it's better than nothing :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
jesusfreakauthorgirl17 chapter 35 . 2/19
You don't need to explain yourself you know. :) Everyone has a life and I'm guessing a majority of the people reading are also quite busy. Don't worry about it!
JFgirl
catycat2001 chapter 35 . 2/19
I'm really excited for the next chapter now!
Dragon'sWarrior chapter 34 . 2/17
It's been forty days since the last update, forty days of torture! You must update to save our souls! Ok sorry for being so dramatic but still, please update!
PhoenixUniverse chapter 34 . 2/13
I think this fic is best of all Narnia stories. At least these what I have read ;)
And this is only one what is got to my favourite list

Can you continue soon?
Annabeth luvs Percy chapter 34 . 1/11
This part in the movie scared me a plenty! Great writing.
NarnianGuardian chapter 34 . 1/10
I LOVE your story. It is my favorite Narnia fanfiction story.
jesusfreakauthorgirl17 chapter 28 . 1/9
Very intense and good! However, the first part with Helen is super confusing.
julie603 chapter 34 . 1/8
LOL Copyright there. But story is really good. I hope you can update soon but since school starts, of coz, it can be late. don't make me wait for too long though;)