Reviews for Broken Bonds
ShadowLifeHI chapter 39 . 4/17
This is such a good fanfic! Please update soon. I can't stand the suspense...
riml chapter 39 . 3/24
Please update! I'd love to see how this ends
JustQueenOfNarnia chapter 39 . 11/21/2015
Oh UPDATE OR YOU WILL DIE
OUATLovr chapter 39 . 11/6/2015
Oh, I thought I had already reviewed this! Oh, well. I'm so glad you're back, and this is a great chapter! I especially liked Edmund's dream, and that Aslan (presumably) has finally joined the picture. Edmund and Lucy conspiring is going to be terrifying, haha. (I'm excited.) But also worried... Anyway, I can't wait to read about what happens next!
am.ritchie chapter 39 . 10/23/2015
Hallelujah!
I have been following this story since 2013, and I have waited so long between updates. But I have not and will not abandon reading. Thank you for renewing your interest, and please post a new chapter soon.
Eleneil chapter 39 . 10/21/2015
Great to see you're coming back! I'm terribly excited to see how this plays out. I've always enjoyed your works :D
jesusfreakauthorgirl17 chapter 38 . 7/27/2015
Dun dun duun... when do we get to hear more?
babocrazypie chapter 38 . 6/24/2015
Please don't just leave us at the cliffhanger! Please update soon. I really love this story.
Saiorse 216 chapter 38 . 4/14/2015
This is simply magnificent! This has everything I could ever want in a fanfic. EVER. Thank you so much for writing and PLEASE UPLOAD!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/24/2015
Don't stop there, please update! I really want to see what happens now that Edmund and Lucy are still with the witch! Please update asap!
Guest chapter 38 . 3/17/2015
This story ifs amazing so far! Keep up the good work! Please update soon!
Kara Hall chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Edmund is my favorite Pevensie because he is the most interesting.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/11/2015
Raven boys it's a great book you just have to read it
PhoenixUniverse chapter 38 . 1/2/2015
I love your fic and now I'm trying guess what Jadis did to Ed
I'm impatiently waiting next chapter and even tough I haven't much to comment you write faster if we review little a bit ;)
OUATLovr chapter 38 . 1/1/2015
Great chapter! I was so happy to see another update from you, and I am glad that things are speeding up and we will finally get to see the big finale with Jadis and Edmund. I was a little confused during the fight with the wolves, but I guess that was kind of what you were going for, as Edan was carried off. So excited for what Susan will think. Merry Christmas!