Reviews for Broken Bonds
Raven boys it's a great book you just have to read it
PhoenixUniverse chapter 38 . 1/2
I love your fic and now I'm trying guess what Jadis did to Ed
I'm impatiently waiting next chapter and even tough I haven't much to comment you write faster if we review little a bit ;)
OUATLovr chapter 38 . 1/1
Great chapter! I was so happy to see another update from you, and I am glad that things are speeding up and we will finally get to see the big finale with Jadis and Edmund. I was a little confused during the fight with the wolves, but I guess that was kind of what you were going for, as Edan was carried off. So excited for what Susan will think. Merry Christmas!
lovenarnia chapter 37 . 11/14/2014
when is your next chapter coming. I cant wait. please write and post it soon. thank you
Lovenarnia chapter 37 . 10/31/2014
I really love this fanfic, been reading it since days. Please tell when the next chapter is going to come. I wish it comes soon. By the way, i think Helen will be turned into a stone ( sad, isn't it). I predict that Peter and Edan woll save Susan. I wish Edan and the rest get to know about Edan and this that he is actually Edmund. No predictions about Lucy but i hope she will be saved soon. Thank you so much for writing it.
Guest chapter 37 . 10/31/2014
I love this fanfic just as much as i love narnia. I hope the next chapter comes soon.
Raining Silver chapter 36 . 7/16/2014
I literally have no clue where you are going with this story (oh crap that was a compliment! I didn't mean to sound bitchy!) and that's why I love it so much! I'm so glad you're taking Ed's realisation slowly and not just making it happen in one chapter; it makes it far more realistic. Aslan was written really well, and I like the doubting Susan: that would easily have happened. Keep up the good work! :)
catycat2001 chapter 37 . 7/15/2014
OMG can't wait!
Raining Silver chapter 37 . 7/15/2014
No worries! I am thoroughly looking forward to the next chapter now though... (also glad you have not been exiled)
- your narnian friend :)
crayonrose chapter 37 . 7/15/2014
Thank you so much for continuing this!
julie603 chapter 37 . 7/15/2014
YAY! I am waiting!
Guest chapter 36 . 7/14/2014
END THE EXILE I want...NO NEED MORE! What happens to Lucy?! Tell Me!
crayonrose chapter 32 . 5/11/2014
great chapter, as always
I loved the way you described Reidan, Peter and Ed fighting, I think you should continue that, like making them practice together some time soon ;))
Guest chapter 36 . 4/14/2014
MORE, MORE PLEASE!
I really am anxious to see how Edmund reveals himself to his siblings and what happens to Lucy! Please update soon.
crayonrose chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I love this story, Edmund's just great, you really have to continue this!
by far the best fanfiction about narnia i've ever read ;)