Reviews for Back to the Regular Future
ForeverDoctorAdventureShow chapter 34 . 11/10/2013
OMG this was amazing.
A few spelling mistakes but you made up for it!
When Mordecai confessed at the gig my heart basically exploded
Good work *claps*
BaTmaN ChiCk chapter 34 . 9/10/2013
Asdfghhjkl this is amazing I loved this a lot such a great ending !.
Dude766 chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
*hits Rigby with a baseball bat and runs from the cops* YOLO bitches!
Dude766 chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
when the fangirls see the group leave with Roseline, there all gonna be so pissed
Dude766 chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
A wella everybody knows about the bird. wella bird bird bird bird b-b-b-bird bird!
Dude766 chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
*falls through the ceiling* OUCH! fucking shit! I was looking for the stage. then I end up here!
Dude766 chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
*puts on a brittish accent* Me: I think the old bird has fallen off her rocker. Trozen: Yes quite far off I say. me: quite right old been.
Dude766 chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
why would you pick up his pants is my question.
Dude766 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
sounds like regular show alright.
A-KA Noodle chapter 33 . 5/25/2013
when r u going 2 contine and r u cuz it didnt say complete soo... pleeeez complte it if it isnt cuz ive been waiting.
Mordooooh chapter 33 . 4/18/2013
*Claps* Well done! :) Really this story amazes me every time I read new chapters. It took me a while to finally pick up where I started. And what I think about the story? SHAME ON RIGBY! FINALLY GOT WHAT HE DESERVED :P But I do wonder about your writing style. Its quite different from the rest of the other authors (Not to be rude). Btw congrats on getting this far. Definitely worth my time...

BRAVO!

Peace out!
Drawerfan chapter 33 . 4/11/2013
This is so romantic and he sang a song for her cute

-Drawerfan
DeadlyWriter chapter 33 . 4/10/2013
awww sooo CUTE!
AngelWithHorns-Alyssa chapter 33 . 4/9/2013
The last song was by Aerosmith I believe,aways, that was my parents wedding song. so that's . Are you going to do more of this story? Because if so... You are doing great. And if you arnt.. You did a wonderful job. I love how the story was laid out and all. I really just like, where the normal life of a human somehow goes into a cartoon/Movie/Game/(you know the rest). Again, nice job!_
Drawerfan chapter 28 . 3/14/2013
I so speechless right now I just hope someone helps her

-Drawerfan