Reviews for Without You
bblydja chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
I luv it! Okay I'm really mad that they cancledv bunheads arnt u. I want 2 no y they wld do that. What if shasta tells fanny she's preggos and fanny flips out on her and stuff and then she goes a lives w/ mitchel 4 a bit b 4 tellen all the other girls she's expectin I don't no it's to late 2 imagin cus I cant sleep and it's 1:53 am and I hav my 3rd day of 8th grade Tom. So I dnt no but keep written when yu get an idea. Luv it!
Mrs. Potter Chance chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Hi there. I just wanted to leave my opinion on this story and I honestly don't want to sound too harsh. The thing is, this story is extremely incomplete. You should have developed both the characters and the story a lot more and tried to come up with a better and more complete plot. Being only 14 as well, believe me when I say that I know how hard it can be at times. And I also know what it's like to have the worst writer's block in history. But, since you said you liked to get reviews, I simply thought I'd leave you with my opinion and hope this helps you with your writing techinique. Ok, that was all I had to say. Bye (:
Lady Allana Solo chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
What happens when Sasha tells Fanny her news? How does Michelle cope raising triplets? See where those lead you.
5thHalliwell chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Omg...Addison Montgomery...I see you like Grey's Anatomy too! :)
Blackguard chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
Not bad so far. Plot is fairly interesting and you have done a pretty good job of throwing in some twists to the plot.
Lady Allana Solo chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
More please!
KatWard00 chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Short but good :/ can't wait for more! :)
RealMe07 chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter and can't wait for more! :)
RealMe07 chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Silly me not being logged in! hehe! I liked this chapter very much, but wish you could go longer and more in detail, if possible. I still love your work!
KatWard00 chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
I'm lovin' this! Can't wait for more :)
MulderItsMe chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
This is awesome. I know Sutton Foster is a real life Grey's Anaotmy fan, so this is like worlds colliding in a brilliant way.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Wow! Continue please
RealMe07 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I love how you wrote this in first-person as Michelle! Very unique and new to this section of this website! :) I guessed fairly easily that the pregnancy question was to be brought up, it happens in most stories that start at the hospital. I truly (hehe get the punn? ;)) enjoyed this! More please! :D
EverAfter-xox chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Really good start, very well written! Can't wait for you to update xoxo
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012