Reviews for In Another Life
Samira Vongola chapter 4 . 8/23/2018
I hope you update soon
EverythingButSleep chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
I LOVE this SO much. Yes it is DEFINITELY Worth continuing. I hope you do.
soul-maka-kid98 chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
I really, sincerely hope you haven't dropped this fic. It's by far the best I've read, and I so badly want to read more. You keep them both in character so well, and paint them as so realistic and loving. I really hope you continue, this is too good to drop, and I know tons of others agree with me c:
ryu chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
Pleaseee I wanna find out what happens
Closetedhard-coreshipper123 chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
Is this story worth continuing!? How can you even ask that? Of course it is! You should introduce doctor Arden, leave out the Sister Mary Eunice/Devil possession thing, I think. But of course it's up to the writer (you) about what happens. I wouldn't involve the alien bull either OR Grace too much. But she's a'ight. Just don't like anybody getting handsy on Evan except Taissa. She's got dibs :P Maybe Violate could run away together in the end eh? Or they could attempt to and then Tate sacrifices himself in order for her to escape and then he gets zombified/ lobotomised. Eh,eh? Just an idea. Violate were always doomed anyway OBVIOUSLEH.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
Hey there!
First of all I want to apoligize for any mistake I might make but I'm from Germany and so English isn't my native language. (:
I just wanted to write you that I absolutely love your story. The idea behind it is great and Violet and Tate are exactly how they are in the first season. Yup, I just fell in love with it.
Please do write another chapter, I'm looking forward to it. You got so many Reviews even though you have a lot more people who put your story into their Favs. Be proud of this story, it's well written and I would like to read where the whole thing is going. Keep up the good work!
Greetings from Germany!
Maia chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Omg I'm in love! Please please don't leave me hanging... Have the confidence to continue!
Indurevo chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
Please continue!
missallyrose chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
This story is most absolutely worth continuing. Your writing is fluid and mature, and you write both Tate and Violet perfectly. The plot is also interesting and original, so please please please continue! (:
kvinne som elsker chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Lovely so far, I like your characterization and I'm very curious as to where it will go.
Alice chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Continue please omg I love it
jandjsalmon chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
This story is totally worth continuing. I like it very much!
Samantha Moriarty chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
I hope you continue this story! I really enjoyed reading it, I'm so excited to see what happens next :)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
yes yes yes, so defenitly worth continuing! It's amazing and please update soon
Ed chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
Please! You have to carry on!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »