Reviews for This Agent Doesn't Float
Celeste Belle chapter 1 . 2/11
I love your stories!
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 1/20
Awesome job on this story. I love the team sticking up for Tony and Gibbs going over Vance's head to SecNav. Vance learned a valuable lesson about messing with Gibbs. When you mess with the bull you get the horns.
nando2k50 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I did not like Vance at the beginning but with time he did grow on me...

Very well done...
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Nice very nice..
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I liked it. I think you need to have an alt. Ending where they all quite andbsome other agency hires them all because of their record
angelscatie chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Great story. That would have made more sense. .. promoting Tony temporarily instead of making him be Agent Afloat. Keep up the good work.
Jenn chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Awsome! _
ncis fan chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Yeah! Take that, Leon! And oo-rah for family loyalty!

Vance has actually grown on me during the last few seasons, but I think your portrayal of him at that point in time is spot-on. Nice job!
Miranda B chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
:) It's good to see Vance put into his place
Tedi-Ruxe chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This was a good story and I always thought if Tony was going to be sent back he would've quit and I knew the others would follow. I just can't get the characters to come out right as I'm still new to writing NCIS. Good job.
Meilea2010 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Fantastic chapter. Never liked Vance, he's a jerk. Gibbs sure got to him. Doesn't look good for Vance loosing the best team at NCIS. Good for the SecNav; he really came through for Gibbs. Hope that Vance has learned his lesson.
MelodyPotterSnape chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Another wonderful fic. I love how you put Vance back in his place. I love the twist with the SecNav.
DS2010 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Got to love gibbs he is sneaky devil when he needs to be, getting Leon in trouble with SecNav.. hehe
sopmire chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Nice support from the team! Interesting take on that episode, lovely to put Vance in his place!
TracyTravis chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Enjoyed reading! Not a big Vance fan...glad to see SecNav enlightened him on Tony's past accomplishments!