Reviews for The Name of the God
Mana's Madness chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Wow, loved it. I like how they couldn't remember Yami's true name afterwards, so that it could still potentially carry on the canon timeline.
Aladdinina Magi chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Meow that was one sexy story
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
PokerPair chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
this is a masterpiece oh how i wish the anime is like this. i think it will be more awesome if its yaoi the mangaka will earn more money XD but oh well i'm still thankful that yu-gi-oh is created. I love this story it's so good.
Reviews to Master chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
"The small one gave a needy moan gripping the shit underneath him tightly."

Best. Line. EVER. XD

Nice story, I liked it a lot. A lot of misspellings and grammatical mistakes but it's okay that your first language is not English. HOWEVER, your beta should be more attentive to small things such as that! I'm not here to flame or belittle your beta but she (or he) should really look out for those things. For English not being your first language you did phenominal when it came to the writing the story, so good job with that! *thumbs up* I enjoyed the story throughly and the smut wasn't half bad either. *goofily giggles with blood trickling out of nostril* Nice...

You have my favorite. :)
UsagiLovesDuochan chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Only five reviews so far? Shit, but that's SO wrong, in all honesty. I've just finished reading this story and damnit if it wasn't one of the best I've ever read. Of course there were some obvious spelling mistakes but otherwise the writing was smooth, the way you tell a story is just great and you have a great why of characterisation. Not to mention the lemon scene was damn hot. All in all when I finished reading this I immediately went to your account to see if you wrote anything more. I am sorry to discover that this is the only AtemuxYuugi story you wrote in English. I would have loved to read more from you. Not to mention that this story screams for a sequel. The end was very open, especially with the hints of Yuugi's past and the blocked memories. Was that on purpose or did it just happen?

Well, as a conclusion I can say that you did a very well done reflection and 'behind the scenes' scene of episode 52, one of my most favourite Anime episodes by the way. XD

I hope we'll be able to read more of the AtemuxYuugi stuff from you in the future. I would really love that.

Usagi-Atemu-Tom /_\
winged sapphire wolf chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Sapphire: (big goofy grin) ... (falls down in chair)
Crystal: The lemon did it.
Ashley: Can't blame her. That was good! Great oneshot!
Crystal: She's drooling again.
Sapphire: story was great.
Ashley: (sighs) I'll get the bucket.
Christine chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I really like it. I think you should continue with the Egyptian arc to see how it plays out. Please, it would make an awesome story if they never told the gang about it. Imagine the surprise when Yugi is Heba. Ha, classic.
Kendra chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This story should have more reviews! Ooooh it was good
Nicole chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
So to start off, you began with one of my favorite episodes in the Yugioh show- there's so much development going on here, what with Yugi's emotions concerning the Pharaoh and his eventual departure, and how the Pharaoh reacts to it. It's such a sweet scene. In your story, I feel you did an excellent job with going indepth with the character's thoughts and provided great description that moved the story along. While I'm not a huge fan of the Heba character in the Yugioh verse, I liked the way you used him to advance the plot. Since I've never written scenes like the ones between Atem and Yugi, I have to say it was well-written: not too much focus, yet enough to show the purpose behind it. All in all, I really liked it (: You have a wonderful talent for writing and I hope you keep it up!
Atem chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
please update really soon i like this its really awesome .. I really hope you write more to this fanfic..