Reviews for Doctor Whooves Episode 8: Maiden Voyage
Nathan Jarrett chapter 8 . 8/2/2014
I have a feeling this isn't the last we're going to hear of this John due to the cybus industries, know complaints here , i like 'im. Another great entry to a great series.
Starburst16 chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
So many exclamation marks! I really liked this story! Nice callback to the episode "42".
Nico of Azarath chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
"I understand that, Lee. But there's one thing you should know by now. When the Doctor appears, danger is not too far behind."
So true. That sums it up. Reminds me of when Micky did research on the doctor and found "a recounting of his adventure, fallowed by a list of the dead"
titan616 chapter 8 . 2/22/2014
Cybus industries, uh oh.

I remember Amy teasing the Doctor once about traveling with pretty young women. If only she could see him now, the Doctor would never hear the end of it. :-p
Pheonix Kamiya chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
The Starscream? I see what you did there lol Hasbro
Luigi's Wacky World chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
I just realized that I haven't reviewed this story yet! This critical error shall be rectified! Cybus Industries? So the Cybermen will appear in this series at some point? Or will they be Cyberponies? Guess we'll find out eventually!
MariusIoannesP chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
Sorry, I accidentally posted this review anonymously.

You are like a writing machine for finishing this story as fast as you did! I can't get over how well you mimic the writing of Doctor Who and how despite being My Little Pony it still has that Doctor Who quality. You've set up alot of things and I can't wait to see how they pan out. I look forward to the next installment. Keep up the good work.
chris chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
Three chapters in one day, man,you're awesome and so are your stories. Whovian, out. P.S. I'm not sure if I actually am one. I just thought it sounded cool. Allons-y!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
SorenWolf chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
This is a great story and I am excited for the future installments of this story. You do a very good job mixing in both aspects of Doctor Who and MLP.
Ecco'sVassal chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
Bravo! Can't wait for the next adventure
D.J. Scales chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
Wow another great Doctor Whooves story ends like a classic doctor who episode.
D.J. Scales chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
nice job. This final battle chapter was awesome. So what's next?
D.J. Scales chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
Oh boy now this is getting good. Why do I feel like this reminds me of skylanders spyro's adventure and skylanders giants?
chris chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
You have exceeded Steven Moffat's ability to traumatize both kids and adults with the same ferocity. As in, that's some messed up stuff. By the way, yoou are one of the best athors I have ever read. Keep up the good work.