Reviews for Follow Your Fate
mcibiatches chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
Really enjoyed this chapter but one note of contention - psychiatrists are actually doctors - to become one you are required to go through the requisite 4 years of medical school before you are given the license to prescribe medications. This is the primary difference between psychiatrists and psychologists who are not licensed to prescribe medication. Just thought you should be aware of that fact.
STforRK chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
What did Lucy leave for Audrey and what does Dave have to show Nathan? Looking forward to findig out.
STforRK chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Eagerly waiting for the next chapter to find out who the man is that Audrey found outside the farm and what happens if she remembers. More soon please.
lethe2011 chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
I'm on tenterhooks hoping you'll post the remaining chapters soon! More, more!
STforRK chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
Audrey's remembering is having an effect on her health and her friends are worried, will she find the answers she is seeking in Canada?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
I think you forget Episode Ball and Chain, Duke has a kid, a daughter, her name is Jean but he cant see her ever or he will die. The mother cant either. Beatrice Mitchell is the mother she has a troube that an alter ego comes out every friday night and seduced men,gets pregnant and then bornes their child in 3 day, and draining the father of their lives, Duke is the first to survive, because Betrice didnt hold Jean, if she does Duke will die too. So he has a daughter :-) and Claire being Audreys grandchild is just silly. irst its nathan's the father and now its Claire is her grandchild... Just plain silly
nightshadowlife chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
awesome chapters!
STforRK chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
Wonderful job! I have been trying to catch up on the latest Haven fanfiction when I got to this one I read all the way through without interruption. Great susupense and intrigue looking forward to the next update.
Leddy17 chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
Yay, she told him something at least! Now we need the love confession! Duke is so right! Even though I know he loves Audrey too, he wants her to be happy! Nathan makes her happy! Keep it coming! I love it!
nightshadowlife chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
oh wow! I really can't wait to see where you go with this!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
It's really, really good, but your puntctuation is a little off. some statements are marked with questions.
Leddy17 chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Nice twist! I like it! Update again soon! Time for some Nathan/Audrey time? :)
mellimon chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
Woah! This story is intense did not see any of that coming. Update when you can? I can't wait to find out where you take this.
SandraDeee chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
I am really enjoying the plot, the pacing, the surprise reveals, and the mystery. Can't wait to find out what happens next!
Doks chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
This is absolutely awesome! I never thought about Clair being related to Audrey before. I'm enjoying this far too much lol I liked the countdown. I thought it was genius to write 'the end' as the first chapter too.
Please, update soo! I can't wait