Reviews for Crossed Paths
AlbedoActual chapter 7 . 6/29
Spartan N228
Kevin
Icekiller72 chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
holy S #! this is the best story i have ever read! it gives me a whole new outlook on fox that i fricken love! thank you so much
Icekiller72 chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
OH!...MY...GOD! i had goosebumps this entire chapter! for the fact that ive been a massive star fox fan since i was little, when star fox 64 came out!, this makes me feel so crazy when im reading this. i know you have the sequals to this already but you did a DANG good job!
Comrade chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
Well, it has the same basic plot that most single human/starfox team stories go...I myself don't really give a crap because you do it well! :D

(I'm sick right now so bear with me)

Screw it I'm not going to bother saying or elaborating on a subject. XD
Once again you've written a very, very nice chapter! I'm so happy you completed your book! I am indeed excited about books two and three! :D

Whatever other people say. At least write for the few that want you to! :)
GrimlockX4 chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
LAST CHAPTER!? Please let there be a sequel because I so want a sequel!
Species Unknown chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
LEES DO EEEET!
PointCaliber chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
I hope the next two will be longer :D, because this was very, very entertaining to read so you got me prepped for the next two books ;D
Species Unknown chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
HAH! you think 245 in two seconds is fast? one of my friends can reach Mach 1 in 6!
RedRedemption chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
wwwwwhhhhaaaatttt?! last chapter?! please tell me there's going to be a sequal!
PointCaliber chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
I wish I could write dialog like this, instead of just explaining the environments and things a like. Awesome job :)
Comrade chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
Awesome-sauce!

:D

I am excited about the next book already! :D

Supa dupa great job my friend!
GrimlockX4 chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
Another great chapter! Cannot wait for chapter 8.

Wonder how the team will react to the rude Cornerian?
RedRedemption chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
great chapter! but what about the hole in the back of his pants? 0.o can they see his boxers?
Species Unknown chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
i like how you explained the whole "A.R.T." thing.
PointCaliber chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
Dammnn son! Almost 20K words! almost there! Just a few more, so excited for next chapter :D