Reviews for Back To The Past
moonlessmondays chapter 15 . 12/27/2014
I only just read this, and i am a bit ashamed at the fact, but this is so wonderful! Great job!
DowntonAbbeyFan chapter 15 . 7/5/2014
You know, if -before I read this story, you had asked me if Downton Abbey and sci-fi go together, I would've laughed in your face. But your story showed it that it can indeed. I was drawn into the plot immediately, was on the edge of my seat more than once and really enjoyed the complications, the sub-plots - the whole ride. I thought you handled the science-fiction part very well, having the doctor explain it in a way that made perfect sence. Great story, it thoroughly entertained me.
tivamcabby5 chapter 15 . 2/3/2014
WOW! That was an amazing story! I read it in its entirety today. I've never read a sci-fi AU DA fic and that was AWESOME. Well, well done.
dreamer 3097 chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
A good one
Downton Addict chapter 15 . 7/2/2013
Lovely.
Settees-under-siege chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
Oh my lanta. I just ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee diddleydee! Thank you for this wonderfully action packed, addictively awesome read. So different and so fun! Love you muchly. Can't wait to see what you do next! :D
Gabiroba chapter 15 . 6/28/2013
I really enjoyed this fic. I have never watched Dr. Who, but I am guessing that is who the doctor is?
Gabiroba chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I was hooked simply by this being both cobert and Chelsie. But I am digging the scifi angle too.
Rosa Clearwater chapter 15 . 6/28/2013
Aww I loved it :D. It was so sweet and awesome and I loved how it ended and thank you for writing this :D
Latona Enelra chapter 15 . 6/27/2013
I love your story so much. Seeing that you had updated it week after week always made me happy. Thanks for sharing it with us I really enjoyed it!
tvobessedWHAT chapter 15 . 6/27/2013
this is all i'm going to say "PREFECT".
Happyheart2 chapter 15 . 6/27/2013
Amazeballs! I can't believe it is complete.I loved this!
Tammy333 chapter 15 . 6/27/2013
That was so good! I loved this story! Definitely different from beginning until the end. So glad Carson and Hughes finally admitted their love to each other. Thanks bunches for this awesome story!
Mrs.Dickens713 chapter 15 . 6/27/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this story-especially when Carson declared his love for Elsie. Great job!
CountessCora chapter 15 . 6/27/2013
That was cool! Yours was my first Downton story!