Reviews for Alfred in Wonderland
sasunaru13 chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
Yesss, really looking forward to your next update! :D
sasunaru13 chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
Dont worry, please take your time! :D
sasunaru13 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
The summary seems interesting! So many questions are scattered, it's really intriguing! :D
OhMyLeppy chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
B-but, I was looking forward to reading the rest of this! I love Alice in Wonderland, and Hetalia! You write really well, and I was hoping for a longer chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Update soon as possible please?:3 I really think this story is going to be great
Hyperkaoru chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
You have potential with the plot, but the ways you tell story it's like we sit around and you are the one who tell us, not the character. Like when Alfred think 'will Matt going to save me in time?' that line feel like you told us and have us guess if it is or not. If you phase it into something like 'Mattie, please come save me in time' or 'god, I doubt if Matt going to save me in time..' that'd be more like the thought.

Nevertheless, I'm waiting to see more what'll happen in next chapter!
Sora Moto chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
While there is nothing wrong with jumping right into things, it might help readers understand what is going on if you back up a bit for the next chapter and explain how the brothers got to Wonderland and in their current situations.
summer164 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Yaayy I love cardatlia/wonderland fics but I think you should explain the story aa bit more.