Reviews for Saved by the Belle
Please please please update soon! This is so good!
AquaJasmine23 chapter 10 . 8/11/2014
SQUEES. I adore this story and even though it's probably been abandoned as there hasn't been an update in over a year, I really hope you continue to write this as it is absolutely amazing. Wonderful and beautifully written emotions and smut. Thanks for writing this.:)
belle chapter 10 . 6/24/2014
Hi, I love this so much please update! Its been over a year! I'm not scolding, I'm simply telling you your adoring public wishes thee to update. I thank Milady for writing this, it's awesome, please update soon, thanks :)
belle chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
Come on! Its march of 2014. Last time you updated was April 2013. I know ur busy, but still. I need more Rumbelle
zephyr chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
well d'awww. isnt that cute. I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. with all the getting punched in the face for belle and kiss and all that yummmay goodness. _ happy happy happy 3 thanks for this!
TendernessOfTheHeart chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
Pride and Prejudice now?! Are you serious? That's one of my favorite movies and books!
Still loving your story, I hope I'll be able to finish it tonight :)

TendernessOfTheHeart chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
Ooh damn cuties, sharing their first kiss :3

TendernessOfTheHeart chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
You and I have similar interests :P !
I laugh at every comment you make at the end of your chapter,
and now with 'The Nanny' ...(love that show! fran and maxwell are perfect together), I can't wait to read on, 6 more chapters to go :)

Guest chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
update soon pleaseee! ill just die if you dont!
opheliac7 chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
I NEED next chapter!
becksthewolf chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
Awhh kisses. *Clutches heart*
becksthewolf chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
Awh evil whale, bad whale, bad
becksthewolf chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
I love the Nanny.
Ruby Niles
Regina CC
Gold Mr. Sheffield
Belle Fran
becksthewolf chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
I really liked this chapter especially the last part. Lol for shits and giggles.
becksthewolf chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Awhhh I like this. Gaston's a douche.