Reviews for Silver
Dragonfighter1512 chapter 8 . 5/11/2013
Update please
Guest chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
update plz i just started reading and im already interested
FeartheMightyToothpick chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Do you have a Shinigami Yet? Would you like one? Because I can give you one.

His name is Okami Naiyotogi. He looks like a black Wolf with Silver markings, and his Divine instuments(Yes, Divine, Not Cursed. The shinigami is an actual god according to legend) range from Masks(Shield), to Chains(Ranged), To Scythes(Power weapon).

His Brush, the Umbral Brush, comes with six Brush gods-not including himself.

Naiyotogi's brush power is the New Moon power, which Turns day into healing Night with Divine power(Draw a circle with an X in the Sky)

The Six Umbral Brush gods are as Follows:

Kujogami, the god of destruction, a Bear with the Destruct power, that can create a timed explosion. (Draw a Circle with a rectangle inside and how many Seconds you want it to wait)

Inari, the god of thieves and travelers, a Fox with the Passage power, that can allow you to pass through solid objects or walk on Non-solid objects(like air-but there's a limit to how far you can in one stroke) (Draw a Triangle on yourself or others who need it.-or use White holy smoke to create a path in the air)

Fuugami, the god of the Black Wind, a Raven with the Tempest power, that can generate a powerful wind that can either Curse or Clean. (Draw a Loop over a line)

Kajigomi, the god of demonic Flames, a Lion with the Wildfire Power, that can control flame and transform it into the black flames of truth. (draw a Flame or a line from a flame)

Kibagomi, the god of Blades, a more Bulky dragon than Yomigami, With the Beast Claw and Crush Fang powers, That can cut through Stone or even crush Steel constructs.(Draw a quadruple parallel Curved Line, or draw two curved lines with a zigzag between them)

Dokuyomi, the god of Acid, a Snake with the Venom Bath power, that can doom enemies, or in large amplitude, Erase organic objects. No, It can't destroy stone, metal, or water. just carbon-based life forms, including plants. (Draw an X on an enemy, or fill in the area to be destroyed.)
CancerTurtle chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
:) Nice to see you haven't abandoned us.

But in all seriousness, take your time. A good story is worth waiting for. And we'll be waiting right here when you're ready to get back to it. Everyone deserves a break every once in a while.
Allycat chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
My nickname is Ally. Reason for guest name. Update soon.
Ivory chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
This is really good! Please don't make it one of those stories where its really good and then they abandon it. Yeah, so like in the story like who is Azume gonna end up with? I mean like, I know that you mentioned her possible death in her nightmare but you should let her fall in love. Otherwise than that please update soon and make sure you know that I LOVE THIS STORY! 3
Thegirlfromthemoontribe chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Lol, I forgot to log in when I was reviewing... So I have no idea if you got my review. I absoulutly love it! Out of curiosity is Azume gonna fall in love in the story? Because it would be awesome if it did happen. TEAM WAKA FOREVER!
CancerTurtle chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
...cliffhanger left my mouth wide open. Really liking the story so far. Keep up the good work. :)
ChattyCat chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Great job! Usually I have some critiques for writers, but you seem to know how to make her apart of the game without Mary-Sueing. And don't worry about people not reviewing, they'll come around. (:

ChattyCat