Reviews for Selfish
the real AnnaBAMFchase chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Just kill me now the perfection is unbearable
Bluecookiegal chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
That is the CUTEST thing ever!
WisestOwl chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This. This is the stuff that makes me want to write.
Shaper of Winds chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Awwwwww... (Yes I am a guy, and not gay.)
cities chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Yes, I stalked here. No, it isnt creepy. I stalk all my stalkers, and they're the creepy ones. Ignore the fact that I just indirectly called you creepy. This stalk is, ashamedly, rather late. Oh well.

Okay. To start with the basics. The title— what? Yes. I care about titles. Titles are the vanes to the windows of the soul of a fic— is nice and simple. It's a good title for a drabble, because long titles for short fics wtf.

Now, the summary— this is the actual window to the soul of the fic (which I'll call the WSF) is good, but I wouldn't put an excerpt of your story because it's so short. Or maybe that's just me. Lots of things seem to be just me these days, including myself and I.
Introduction sentence was good.

I can't go much into plot in drabbles, so I invented my own scoring sheet. For the sake of sanity, let's call it the "Drabble Scoring Sheet", or the DSA. On a sliding scale, because it is one, I'd have to give this a six or seven. Maybe that's just me. I prefer stories this short to be metaphorical, but it wasn't bad at all, and your SPaG made up for it in my opinion. (completely lacking in causality.)

Good dialogue, IC, we don't need to go over that.

Conclusion was amazing, those last two sentences. Especially the one in italics.

All in all, I'd have to say this is pretty good. It's definitely better than a lot of the /shit/ in the fandom. Not that you have to write amazing for that to be the case.
doe-eyed llama chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
emma wahtjkfndmz,caoilks, /crumples up into a ball under the immense amount of feels.

a) percy and annabeth not being able to survive without each other; you explained that in many different ways. thank you for not repeating the same thing over and over
b) ugh they're so intimate with each other make it stop i can't handle it
c) the use of the bedtime story ohmygodyouaretooperfectgoawa y
d) there's this question that's been circling around tumblr, and i think it goes something like "would percy rather save annabeth or save the world?". this answers the question pretty well.

you're getting so much better and better aiujkhgfieksdjf SLOW DOWN. it's because you write all the time, isn't it?
MostDefinitelyFlorentine chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
*meep*
lilys-amortentia chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwww
NewLife2014 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I loved it :)
Aloneinthelabyrinth chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This was beautiful and Percy and Annabeth were written flawlessly.
Missfantasyfreak chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Aww this is so adorble!
wombat-of-awesomeness chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I really like the poetic nature of this one, and the tone is lovely! This is a refreshing difference from all of the crackfics you've been writing, great work!
bunny-phobia-999 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012