Reviews for Consequences
kelco chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
Awesome job! I loved this story! thank you for writing it. I thought you stayed very true to the characters and how they would act. I can picture Brian feeling exactly this way.
shee1 chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
I am so glad that I finally got to read the last chapter of the story. Good ol' comcast knocked out our internet for the past week when one of their line guys did "routine maintenance" on our line. Just got it back, and I now I get to catch up on my reading!

Great story from start to finish! Hmm...is there a way to talk you into an epilogue or a sequel about Brian telling Adam about the road trip, coming up with the finances, AND how the trip goes? LOL

Keep up the great work. I've enjoyed everyone one of your SB4SB stories so far.
Just A Reviewer chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
Lovely! I enjoyed this story since it showed us a lot about Brian. I could see something like this happening in the show. You gave us great moments with my favorite boys, the four older guys...I think I really like those four characters because of the way they were portrayed by the actors in the show and I really like the way you portray them in your stories.
Just A Reviewer chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
OMG I loved it! And I'm so sorry for Brian and the way he is feeling. I can see that happening. I love his character. I think the four older brothers are my favorite, probably because of the way they were portrayed in the show and once again you are doing a great job with those characters.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
You update so regularly! It's great!
zekeschance chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
Amazing story! Thanks so much for this. It's very much appreciated.
zekeschance chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
Awww, so glad they got things worked out.
zekeschance chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
That's wonderful how you had Rodney and the others pitch in to help with the ranch work. Great solution! Now Brian just needs to fess up!
zekeschance chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
This was nice hearing Brian's thoughts. It's true that we never heard anyone singing Brian's praises and he did as much as Adam. Thanks for the insightful chapter.
mcatB chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
Nice finish. Glad Brian was able to speak to Evan and find a way to make things up to him.
PKatt19 chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
Sweet story, I'm glad Brian could make it up to both boys. Great job!
may7fic chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
Awww, what a sweet ending. Brian's 'gift' for Evan (and Daniel) was a great idea!
zekeschance chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Whoa! This was a tension filled chapter. Very well done is conveying what everyone was feeling. Love that! Thanks!
may7fic chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
I'm so glad Brian and Adam have reconciled and that all is good between Brian and Daniel too.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Woah, this is turning into a Brian angst story. Never read one of those before...