Reviews for A Time for Everything
storyoftheunknownfangirl chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
Oh man I am excited for this to continue!
MayGirl85 chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
Interesting story.
sweetpotatopumpkin chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
I like this story a lot. Please continue to update this story.
}
JazzinAces chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Wow nice story idea! As I was reading your authors note I saw you were looking for an editor. I would be glad to help, if you would like.
Rainproof Coyote chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
Thank you for the update! I would like to see how Zuko becomes enlightened by his first-hand encounters.
moonpie chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
Thanks for the update... Can't even put into words how much I enjoy reading your story. I especially love the interaction between Zuko & Katara...those two always had some sort of chemistry going on between them, which Kataangers can only dream about. Now I can wait to read more. THX for sharing.
ArrayePL chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
Thanks for updating. Katara is really good sister to Sokka :)
Kimberly T chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
Hawky makes an appearance! But with bad news from Sokka, though most of the villagers don't see it as bad. I wonder if Gran-Gran will share the majority's opinion, or agree with Katara that this is indeed a tragedy for her brother?

Yup, Zuko's got hormones and an imagination, same as any other guy his age. Luckily for Katara, he's also got a strong sense of honor and decency.
BlueLion chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
presented the scroll tied to it foot to Katara
suggestion:
presented the scroll tied to its foot to Katara
But she knew then that she would find a way to raise that money, no matter what it took.
comment:
She doesn't know what would happen later on at that moment, so I wonder what she had in mind?
but seemed to0 busy playing pai-sho
suggestion:
but seemed too busy playing pai-sho
In the mean time Zuko was forced to work
comment:
I'm not quite sure, but wouldn't "meantime" be one word?
a section that a never much interested him before.
suggestion:
a section that had never much interested him before.
But that logic wouldn't stop from imaging so.
suggestion: But that logic wouldn't stop him from imagining so.
As for Zuko's imagination of coupling with Katara, it never came to his mind that he could simply order her?
Zuko granted him permission, for an interruption from the direction his thoughts were taking him.
suggestion: Zuko granted him permission, glad for an interruption from the direction his thoughts were taking him.
some of the whale hunting party has returned
suggestion: some of the whale hunting party have returned
and sloppily attempted bow when he recognized Zuko.
suggestion: attempted to bow or attempted a bow
to see Katara knelt over a sickbed
suggestion: to see Katara kneeling over a sickbed
She gestured to a few empty dishes surrounded all of the beds
suggestion: She gestured to a few empty dishes surrounding the beds
he was loathe to except any more charity that day
suggestion: he was loathe to accept any more charity that day
You people, the Fire Nation
suggestion: Your people, the Fire Nation
"In return, you will do something for me, for our whole village. More specifically, you will do something for my brother."
comment: I wonder if her people would care very much for the deal she's offering here ...
Fehize chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
I suppose whales could be farmed, but it would be dangerous (as you have clearly mentioned) and would need experience (and considering that no one of the water tribe went... I assume... the soliders lacked such). I'm glad that Zuko managed to save everyone.

Another thing I liked this chapter was the note from Sokka. Sure, having your land taken over by the Fire Nation is not a good thing, but... I guess its not without it perks. Personally, if it wasnt for the knowledge that we have from watching the show from beginning to end (the knowledge that Ozai and Azula are evil), I could argue that the colonization of the south pole could end up being a GOOD thing. Zuko is a good guy, and under his governship, I can see the eventualy increase in the quality of life of the South Pole for everyone...

Anyways, I am glad that you decided to continue this. I really hope that there willbe more, soon.
raidersfan777 chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
Oh wow I really missed this story I'm glad your back and thanks for amazing chapter update soon. -
BlueLion chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Compelling. Reminds of the old saying: When the last tree is cut, when the last river has been poisoned, when the last fish has been caught, then we will find out that we can't eat money.
Kimberly T chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
Good chapter! I like how Katara is still struggling to make Zuko listen and understand; she's every bit as stubborn as he is.

/She would probably not speak to him again, since he already knew that he would not grant her request. He was also fairly certain that his uncle would be disappointed. But none of that would matter if he could make his father proud./

-sigh- Still fixated on that, eh? On what he hasn't realized yet is an impossible goal. What will it take in this AU to make him realize that so far as Ozai's concerned, it's a goal not worth having?
ArrayePL chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
Zuko being stubborn? Please update soon.
Chickenita chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
I am most definitely staying tuned!