Reviews for The Definition of Infuriating
Caelia Shortface chapter 32 . 6/4
Soooo I know this fic has been done since 2013, but the fan base for Dasey is dying down. One of the problems with most Dasey fics is that there is unrealistic build up that makes this pairing sound stupid, and it's uncalled for because there is a much stronger foundation for the pairing than many other more popular ones. I should know, I'm a Dramione shipper. I think it's great that you included the characters from clueless, because it was really cher/Josh that paved the way for a normal, socially acceptable romance between two people who weren't raised as siblings whose parents were ever married, regardless of blood. Over all good story, and I hope you can find it in yourself to revisit this pairing!
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 4 . 3/25
Nice chapter.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 3 . 3/25
Great chapter. Now onto the next chapter.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 2 . 3/24
I like it so far. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 3/24
Interesting start to the story. I look forward to reading more, soon.
fashionista-jas chapter 32 . 3/13
GREATEST DASEY FIC IVE READ! If only you were the show creator! :)
Remington Rand chapter 32 . 4/13/2014
I'm a bit sad it's over but it was a brilliant read! I loved the incorporation of Cher and Josh. Definitely going to be a fic to recommend for me.
Remington Rand chapter 21 . 4/13/2014
"I wished that the floor was hungry."

Great line! Loving this story overall but had to commend you for that bit. :)
dorkycorky88 chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
Love this! Listen to "Let her go" by Passenger while reading this. Its perfect.
5 stars ;)
tsttoain chapter 32 . 2/15/2014
Aww this was adorable :) And I just about screamed when I noticed that Josh and Cher are THE Josh and Cher :) They make an awesome addition to this btw especially with Cher's match-making habits...And Derek and Casey were just on point. So great work! :)
Guest chapter 32 . 2/4/2014
That was a brilliant fic. Thanks for writing this it was so much fun to read.
xionnevermore chapter 32 . 12/10/2013
That was an unsatisfying last chapter. I hope you take up a sequel. ;)
xionnevermore chapter 28 . 12/10/2013
Ahhhh! Love it! :D
xionnevermore chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
Awwww this was cute! :) I love soppy crap. Not that it was crap. It was really good. I'm going to stop digging myself into a hole and read the next chapter.
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 32 . 10/5/2013