Reviews for The Definition of Infuriating
echotheinferno chapter 32 . 10/22/2016
An awesomely entertaining story! I really enjoyed it, both Derek and Casey were so much fun to read about and it felt like the way it could of gone if the series had of continued. Kept me distracted from things for a couple of days (I needed it!) so thank you very much!
Pentastic chapter 32 . 8/9/2016
I stayed up wayyyyy too late on a work night to read this. Great story. I really enjoyed it.
nikkischrank chapter 32 . 7/14/2016
SO. VERY. CUTE! And you managed to do the whole story keeping them in character! Job well done. I loved it!
Balyndaba chapter 32 . 6/2/2016
Great story!
SusanMarieS chapter 32 . 5/15/2016
yay! Wonderfulness. I stayed up way to late to finish this
SinCos chapter 32 . 9/10/2015
This was really cute!
onceandfuture chapter 16 . 7/6/2015
IT'S CHER AND JOSH I DIDN'T EVEN MAKE THE CONNECTION UNTIL NOW
Caelia Shortface chapter 32 . 6/4/2015
Soooo I know this fic has been done since 2013, but the fan base for Dasey is dying down. One of the problems with most Dasey fics is that there is unrealistic build up that makes this pairing sound stupid, and it's uncalled for because there is a much stronger foundation for the pairing than many other more popular ones. I should know, I'm a Dramione shipper. I think it's great that you included the characters from clueless, because it was really cher/Josh that paved the way for a normal, socially acceptable romance between two people who weren't raised as siblings whose parents were ever married, regardless of blood. Over all good story, and I hope you can find it in yourself to revisit this pairing!
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 4 . 3/25/2015
Nice chapter.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 3 . 3/25/2015
Great chapter. Now onto the next chapter.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 2 . 3/24/2015
I like it so far. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Interesting start to the story. I look forward to reading more, soon.
fashionista-jas chapter 32 . 3/13/2015
GREATEST DASEY FIC IVE READ! If only you were the show creator! :)
Remington Rand chapter 32 . 4/13/2014
I'm a bit sad it's over but it was a brilliant read! I loved the incorporation of Cher and Josh. Definitely going to be a fic to recommend for me.
Remington Rand chapter 21 . 4/13/2014
"I wished that the floor was hungry."

Great line! Loving this story overall but had to commend you for that bit. :)