Reviews for Deducing
shellee3 chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Love all your Castle stories. They are soooo good. X
Ariel119 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Oh yeah, when he pulls her up against him, so aggressive? Rowwwwrrrrr.
someheartslove chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Beckett in that dress, with all that skin showing, and all that lovely sexy hair around her gorgeous face... Oh man.
That scene should have ended exactly as you wrote it.
Midnight caller chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
That was...amazing. I literally don't even have the words to describe how hot this was.
TrapperII chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Hot and fabulous and a very appropriate tribute to that scene.
Prairie Song chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I'm positive that you wrote just what Kate was thinking through the show. That scene is the one we've been waiting for. Both of them being able to just focus on each other.

A fun sexy ride! Thank you for sharing.
naybaybay chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Haha, wow that was what SHOULD have happened on the show. But you're right, if only Kate wasn't so responsible, and if only this wasn't network TV... :(
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
WOW!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Please keep writing. Fill in all the off camera scenes..
The ones we all want to see :-)
Thanks for sharing
CastleCrazie chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
OMG girl! Got really carried away. 50 Shades has nothing on you. At least this is smut that would be a fun trip-and not with equipment that sounds painful.
lietomebaby chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Very hot and I agree!
ballroomofmars chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Loved your fic, so refreshing, hot, fun, well-written and every other compliment that I can't remember right now.
'He has mesmerized her, hypnotized her' I really fangirled at this part because mezmerize and hypnotize (by system of a down) are amongst my favorite albums and I really don't know if it has the same meaning but it made me go crazy.
Thank you. Your fic made my day
caskett.photography chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Damn! That was FUCKING HOT! Please continue to write these stories...
kimmiesjoy chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
loved it so sweet and hot annnnnd i agree that scene 0.0 all the steamy feelings watching it, the look the gasp the yank GAH was awesome...
When it's rough and edgy like this it crashes over her again and again, and she falls and is dashed among the rocks repeatedly, overwhelmed, drowning and gasping for air,
that is a brilliant description
purplangel chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Luv. Luv. Luv: If the sexual tension was bad before they were dating, it was hell afterwards.

and her breath hitches because oh. It's not fair, what he does to her. (Yeah, it's not fair what it does to us viewers either, lol)

OMG. This line had me in stitches! I almost fell off my chair in laughter... And yes, the idea of crime solving being a weird kind of kink has occurred to her. It definitely gets her wet enough to qualify.

Rickā€¦" She uses his first name because she knows how much it turns him on, how he just devours her when she says it just like that, rolling the r and making the middle breathy and barely there. (Ohhh, I can hear Kate saying his name just like this!)

and the words he murmurs are broken up and nonsensical but they are infused with so much overwhelming love and lust that she understands their meaning if nothing else. (and damn if this line doesn't turn me on - immensely, lol)