Reviews for Symbiosis
pausilla chapter 1 . 10/6
I love this story!
Thanks for share it
Darlene Graczyk chapter 1 . 5/28
Perfectly paced and spaced!
Onesimus42 chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Perfectly brought together, slowly and with just enough space.
sorynliv chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Oh, how I wish for a progression like this on the show! Thank you so much for posting your works!
Debbora chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
The first kiss was so adorable 333 I loved it so much
csiAngel chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I love this fic. I love the gradual progression of their relationship - and how annoyed she is when Provenza invades their space: nice touch.
lambrosia chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I cannot believe i haven't reviewed this story yet, it being my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! I am tempted to write a whole essay on why it's so good and why I love it so much. however, lacking the eloquence that comes like second nature to you, I'll keep it short. The premise of the story is so refined in it's simplicity: it's perfection! Your choice of words, turn of phrases and overall writing is just sooo amazing. It's all so well balanced and coherent. I'm in so much awe, really! Loved the notion of 'sharing too much space' and all the different aspects of it that you highlighted. Loved how you built the suspense in the first parts and then introduced the paragraph with Provenza. that was brilliant! I loved how real the story was and how Sharon's thoughts were relatable: like re the changes and the introduction of new things like the knee-touching and even the relativation of the kissing. just perfect. The UST was superbe girl! best execution I've ever read. Thanks so much for writing and sharing! It's wonderful and you are fabulous!
Tiffanyfrench chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
That was so good I love it.
i-must-go-first chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
What a lovely idea. I think a lot of Sharon/Andy fic isn't very convincing - you know, like all Sharon Raydor really needs is a big, strong man to take care of her - but the dynamic here seems really natural, like it could actually evolve from what we see on the show. Thanks for a fun read.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Great one shot!
Natchez chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Very good! Nice tension buildup. Good economy of words to set the scenes. This is a good story, and a lot of fun to read. Nice work.
moxcar2010 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
OMG that was..just...amazing
Laura Mayfair chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This is so wonderful. I love how you can take something as simple as a touch on the knee and heighten it to be so charged and sensual. You capture the physical connection but also the emotional intimacy between them. Oh, just so lovely, lovely, lovely!
xiratania chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This is absolutely lovely!
Ann chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Space. Sharing too much, enough space.
That is so good. Your writing is splendid, it reminds me of stream of consciousness genre they have - painting with words, paiting emotions.
Well done, I've enjoyed it way too much. Love your writing.