Reviews for Open Your Eyes She Was There All Along
PsychoticSky chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Sasuke is such a freakin a**hole, he could've talked to her about it, instead he goes off and cheats on her...WITH SAKURA!? WTF?!

He also comlpetely left out the part about him cheating on her when talking to Naruto! And don't even get me started on sakura-that two faced (*insert stream of horrible curses children under the age of 15 should not read)!

Anyway awesome story so far, I hope you make Sasuke crawl back to her and Hinata slowly starts moving on, but this is a sasuhina fic so obviously hinata will be the better person and take his pathetic self back. xD

Update soon! :)
SasuHina chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
KYAAAAH! Sakura you bitch, how could you do that to Hinata ? D; Update again soon, or I'll steal your cookies. ;D
jassie chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
wow 5 years of marriage? can you really blame Sasuke for trying to fulfill his needs else where? I mean even if it Hinata who was being denied what would she have done..5 years is a long tume to be married without sex..

Good Story!
KaoruZhinLee chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Nice story. Can't wait to see what happens next.
elle chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
I hope Hinata gets a boy-toy since Sasuke got his...
Krystiiie chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
You must continue this story ! It's really interesting! Looking forward to next chapter (:
don't worry about my name chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
I like your idea for this story. All you have to day is make less grammar errors and don't make Naruto's character an idiot, and your story will be good.
Hinata6 chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Oh wow! I was surprised to see that you mentioned me! In addition, that the second chapter was up so quickly! This story is definitely really good and I can tell it was get even better as the chapter progress. I'm surprised Sasuke hasn't realized that Hinata caught onto what he has been going and saying that it was, "Her fault too." Sakura is very cunning in this and it makes for good drama. I have a feeling maybe Ino will catch onto it before Ino, though it would be really interesting if Sasuke found out that Sakura and Hinata were friends and feed her lies (slightly the truth) to get Hinata to leave Sasuke. It almost reminds me of this show I watch called, "666 Park Avenue". The intruder feed the husband lies to make it seem like his wife was cheating on him, just so she can get a chance with him. Sort of like what Sakura is doing with Hinata.

I just love this story and it's not even in the middle yet! Lol. I'm very curious to see what will happen in the third chapter. So many questions and thoughts are roaming around in my head. Please update whenever you can!
PervertAnimeOtaku chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
This is an awesome story, please update. :)
FeatherBerry chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I'm looking forward to reading more! Haha, I definitely need more drama in my life.
Hinata6 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This is really good! I really enjoyed it. I believe the intruder in Hinata and Sasuke's marriage is Sakura. When it was stated she had green eyes, my mind went to Sakura. This story seems very promising and I'm very excited to see it progress. If Hinata does try to start a relationship with Kiba, I think it would be rather interesting. SasuHinaKiba isn't a very popular triangle, but the only thing is for me (although my top OTP's are KakaHina, ShikaHina and SasuHina), there is something about the KibaHina pairing that is so adorable to me! I feel as though if you make that pairing happen, I would eventually feel bad for Kiba because we know Hinata and Sasuke would eventually get back together.

Despite this, I think it would be different to see because many people always choose Gaara, Itachi or Naruto for Hinata to date if Sasuke did something wrong. Not that I don't like those pairings, because I do, I just think it would be different to use someone other than those three. Someone like Kakashi, Shikamaru, Kiba, Genma. Basically someone different XD Though, I do not know if you are even going in that route with Hinata, lol.

Either way, I can't wait to read chapter two! I've been checking my favorite list since you uploaded this first chapter, to see if chapter two is out. XD Not yet I see, but I'll be waiting!
lady sweet pink chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Gosh! this story is so good. Hinata should go back to Neji and ask for guidance? not Kiba! I hope that Sasuke becomes paranoid if he discovers that Hinata had left him. pls. update soon
PsychoticSky chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Good beginning so far!

I'm guessing the lying, backstabbing cow would be Sakura. Hinata deserves better!

Update soon!
MiNKy307 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
hey i really like your plot and im to see how the plot will unfold but you should proofread because there seems to be a lot of grammatical and spelling error like the word scarify. i think you meant sacrifice? but hope you continually write.
kii chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Whoa! What a good potential there in the story .. You should update it asap :)
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »