Reviews for Open Your Eyes She Was There All Along
Cascade00 chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
Man there's a war raging between Sakura and Itachi damn! What is Itahi going to do! Will he still go after Hinata? Will Sasuke and Hinata get back together? Will Kiba be with Hinata! All these unanswered question hopefully the next chapter will answer them! But seriously loved the new chapter!
callionope chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
Hoho! A big rivalry will appear! Go kiba! And damn you sasuke! He should at least CARE! Gaaah! Sasuke should make a move! Kiba is going to make her his!

Please update soooooon!
hateme101 chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
I love it. Not a huge fan of Sakura getting involved. I think she's done enough. I think HInata should tell her to back off or something. Break her so she leaves hinata and itachi alone something like that
DageRee chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
New charper, yeah! Good job. I'm now shiping KibaHina in this story(well, exacly I was shipping them ealier), but I know what further will be diffrent... but I just can't not shipping Kiba when he is really in love! And Sasuke... pff, 5 years and they haven't made love? Buhahah. Oh, poor Sasuke, maybe he wasn't even tring and he was waiting to Hinata to take situation in her hands... lol. In my mind is now vision of angry Sasuke who is on Hinata and he makes her (finally) his ;3

/ sorry for grammar
KaoruZhinLee chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
I know this is a Sasuke and Hinata fiction but I can't help but wish Kiba te best of luck in pursing Hinata and winning. Sasuke is a complete jackass. XD

Well, anyway, i wanna know what Sakura have on Itachi.
z.ankitakumari1996 chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
nice chapter. really excited to know itachi's sins. thanks for updating soon. hope u come with a good chapter again soon.
guest chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
i think Hinata had cried enough. make her grew some backbone. just because you love someone doesn't mean that you would hold on to them for the rest of your life. love is a choice. to move on is definitely a choice. Kiba is there, he loves her..i think he has enough love to heal Hinata's wound.
z.ankitakumari1996 chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
i love this story and i want more details of love life of sasuke hinata. i am excited to know how will sasuke and hinata will reunite. please update soon
z.ankitakumari1996 chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
i love this story. i want to know how will hinata and sasuke reunite more about their love life. waiting for updates.
Cascade00 chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
This is heart breaking! Love the drama though! And hahaha I thought you grew Gaara in there so that Hinata could fall in love with him but I guess I was wrong! Hahaha! Anyways Urgh! So angry at Sasuke! Why is he always denying his real feelings!
risen truth ruthless lies chapter 9 . 3/13/2013
gwah...why Itachi so mean? He's my fav along with Hinata...why?! if only we saw what he was really thinking, since a few chapters back, he seemed to forget why he was doing this, rather more just enjoying himself. Not that I WANT ItaHina (more friends really for this story) but what is he hiding...is he scared of something? And more info on the father...hmnn
KaoruZhinLee chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
Wonder how Sakura is going to stop Itachi when Hinata knows it was her Sasuke was cheating with. How is she going to get the two of them back together? Kiba's jelly of Shino! Lol can't wait for the next chapter.
hinaanime chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
WHY MUST THIS BE SO SHORT? and Sakura saying she cherishes her friends sounds like CRAAAAP lol Update soon please
hateme101 chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
i want a hinata and sakura fight and I want sakura to get her ass kicked
Starcandy13 chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
Damn it was so awesome
U got me hooked on this story
174 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »