Reviews for let no man put asunder
angie b chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
This is amazing from Daryl getting Rick's head on straight, to Rick and Lori finally talking and on the road to reconciliation. Knowing what is to come makes this all the more poignant. Wonderful job.
dksaga chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Wow. That was thoroughly satisfying. Well written, everyone in character with each of their voices so clear. And yeah, that was a scene that needed to be there for a lot of reasons. Beautifully done.
PrintDust chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I cannot stop reading this! Please write more Rick and Lori; you do it so beautifully! I would also love to see your interpretation of a Lori and Daryl interaction.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Awwwwww. If only... What a lovely sentiment.

Nicely done. You have a compassionate heart. :)
Limaro chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Oh this is lovely! Thank you for writing this.
I am going to pretend this really happened and declare it MyCanon.
I cried when Lori died. This would have made it even worse. But I do love a good cry!

You have a talent for Rick's voice.
LeanneDaseyLover chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Damn it all, why would you do that?! More importantly, why do I do this to myself?! Reading these stories that hurt me. I mean...ugh, this just...all my feels. This hurt all my feels in all the right ways. lol This is my head cannon now. I fully believe a conversation like this happened and I won't here otherwise. I loved this. You did a wonderful job with this.
Jessica
PrintDust chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Ooh, how ominous knowing happens next. Honestly, I wish they had given us even a fraction of this in cannon. Really beautiful job. I'm particularily impressed by your ability to capture Daryl, I struggle with that myself. I hope you write something else along these lines.
Lazarus.357 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
first, this is good as always - no mechanics of writing problems, no characterization issues.
Hell, I wish you were writing for the show.
I wish it had happened like this, because it would make what happened to her, even that much more of a disaster.
These are tough times, and people have to make tough decisions. I can't fault Lori for going to Shane wheen she thought Rick was dead - and, hell it is only Deus ex authora that makes Rick the one that is always right, not Shane. Personally, in a more realistic world, without the moralizing, and the author writing in the plot twists, Rick would be dead a dozen times over already. (I think, I haven't actually been keeping count)
deelove1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Yes this is what should have happened:(
Surplus Imagination chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I know what you mean about Lori. She just isn't likable on the show. I kept waiting for someone to jokingly make her a scarlet letter A to wear!

Rick and Daryl's talk was really good. Excellent dialogue. Great choice of words.

But because Rick is so very, tragically flawed, this conversation with Lori at the end still came as a surprise. He should have. I keep reminding myself that this is a comic book. There are no happy endings, only ends of story arcs with spectacular deaths to enthrall the reader. Rick will continue to make those choices that will eventually cost him everything. It cost him Shane, now Lori. I think Daryl might be next, since he relies on him so much. I'm certain Carl will start to turn against him.

Interesting that your story here got me thinking of all of this so much. Thanks!