Reviews for Swan Princess
DrakiraDormiens chapter 4 . 4/28/2015
Please update!
jeepgirl1973 chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Please continue with this. It's been fun reading it.
IgnorantIbex chapter 4 . 2/14/2015
Are you going to finish this story? I really want to know what happens... It's been magnificent so far.
abonnett13 chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
Please Update I love this story so much, I hope she turnes into a swan at least once more :)
Summer chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
Any chance of an update on this? It's a fave of mine and completely unlike any other OUAT Fics around the place.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
cool story
Procrastinating.genius chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
Yay! Update!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
I so love Emma she's so badass.
MaddAlice chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
That was awesome. I love how you've written Hook, can't wait for the next chapter!
NatyLeao chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
Oh please update! And don't let hook betray Emma, and on the show maybe now is the time in season 3 for CS, he gave up his revenge and came back for her *.* That's true love .

P.s: One of my favorites cartoons was Swan Princess so thank you for this!
pirate-and-the-princess chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
I really like this concept! And your characterization of Hook is great, since he is a dick. Lol. I like slow romantic builds and this is just right!
Ideal Mind chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
I must say this is so refreshing. The Swan Princess, when reading the title I had originally thought Emma was going to take on the name of the famous Disney princess but I think in parts I like this so much better. I may or may not be the first one to say this but I hope Emma must stay a swan until the moon rises, not exactly on the lake as the movies as fun as those were; and of course true loves kiss is the only way to break the curse...or a love pledge...might be a plot hole there oh well. Sounds good to me at least.

Your portrayal of both Emma and Hook I find to be most accurate to this time, I often noticed in the series thus far and often ignored in many fanfictions written thus far that both of them have their issues, no one can go from the lives they have lived and just as suddenly jump into a happily ever after. Emma still needs the closure from Neal and herself, while Hook with considerable issues on his side of the fence as well must come to terms with his revenge which we have seen after a three hundred year plus vendeta can only really be reconsiled after he had been sure he had killed Rumplestilskin. So koodoes to you for not letting them open themselves up unrealistically.

You rock, just thought you should know, and now onto questions: First, all magic comes with a price, just how will this or will this be affecting Emma in your story or is she as the product of true love here not face the consequences of other people? Last, (granted I have more than this but no need for the rack at this moment in time, no...?) How exactly does your tale of the swan princess differ from the disney version? E.g. the multiple girl swans, his obession with swans, his continued life after his death at the hands of Prince Derek, ect...

Well I will cut off for now, thank you for an inspiriring story, may your muse smack you with its somewhat fickle stick, may you recieve a great many reviews, and with luck on my part update soon. Hope to see more soon! Bye!
Laura chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
Excellent fic! I can't wait until the next chapter!
Haley Renee chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
I love how you incorporated Emma's magical debut lol. This chapter was so awesome. I can't wait until April!
Angels-heart1 chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Wow, great chapter! Can't wait to read more!