Reviews for The Fire Shadow of Young Justice
helenGet chapter 12 . 2/26
this is perfect, Can't wait for more.
simpleEd chapter 12 . 2/21
glad to see an update after quite a while. had to reread the whole thing an was not disapointed. naruto forget? whaaaaaa?!
Crimsonbloodbender88 chapter 12 . 2/16
Dangerrous! Kurama will kill psimon when he enters his brain.
i foresee naruto going something like 4 tails soon
avidreaded chapter 12 . 2/10
I CALL BULLSHIT. But anyways the chapter I'm really waiting for is the training exercise gone wrong where everybody dies but it turns out to be a mental simulation. But I guess alpha male has to happen first.
anonymous2033 chapter 12 . 2/6
man your history is very nice, but you need update more!
Nalash Polal Falayt chapter 12 . 2/2
WHAT! PSIMON?!
CONTINUE ASAP!
ShienyMcShine chapter 12 . 1/31
Great job on the is fic. You maintain a tone of YJ perfectly, while taking the story in interesting direction.
Naruto seems a tad much smarter and less powerful than his manga counterpart. But as I said before your direction probably serves the tone and plot better this way.

Keep up the good work.
lagoon childe chapter 12 . 1/31
Is this chapter some sort of retcon? During the Team's test, Naruto took punches from Superboy and dodged attacks from Kid Flash. Now he's having trouble with Deathstroke? Don't misunderstand me, I know Deathstroke is a badass, but he stands no chance against Naruto.
JasonDragonwing chapter 12 . 1/29
Ahhhh! Cliffhanger! Please update soon! Please reveal Kurama to at least YJ soon! Maybe Naruto loses his memory but Kurama doesn't and Kurama reaches out to the team to bring Naruto back because Naruto's too powerful too bring him back by force. Kurama can share Naruto's childhood and Megan and Art can relate and they all come clean earlier and the team's teamwork becomes all the stronger! :)
Naru-Mandoraekon01 chapter 6 . 1/28
sorry disregard that last review from me, I got the episodes mixed up
Naru-Mandoraekon01 chapter 5 . 1/28
arent you forgetting to get Artemis? and the Amazo parts?
afi123 chapter 12 . 1/27
damn..
afi123 chapter 7 . 1/26
damn... hopefully he opens up more
afi123 chapter 2 . 1/26