Reviews for The Fire Shadow of Young Justice
iGhashDevs chapter 13 . 2/4
Bon travail, j'ai apprécié cette fanfiction. C'est malheureux, qu'il n'y a pas la suite.
Bosma17 chapter 13 . 1/29
Please update
Firekingdom12 chapter 1 . 1/24
When are you going to work on your Pokemon and Naruto crossover fan fictions.
monkiepawn chapter 12 . 12/12/2017
You just killed the story for me, Naruto is strong, then weak depending on who he fights just so your story line can continue. He goes about this and do that without any motive. He behaves even more inmature than in his rampage ages ago against Sasuke or Orochimaru. At least then Kurama was against him but now the furball is more stupid than when he deal with Madara both times.
The point that he with all his training, chakra, and Kurama can't even do shit about Deathstroke when him being more immature could do the same to many others (like Pain), is just sad.

And you then take the route of mind control that all people love to do to his powerful MC like the evil inside them, possession, clones, etc. is the top of the cake.

Nice story but this development just kill it (at least for me).
Thx for sharing.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/10/2017
Plz make more
InuLamar chapter 13 . 12/9/2017
Epic chapter keep it up!
Aberham102 chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
I have a few issues with this story. Not to frame this in a bad mindset, but I just wanted to offer something constructive.

Pros: you have a good premise and a fantastic theme to start with. Naruto is a good fit in this universe. He's a good moralistic guy in a tough situation. Which begs the question of why he felt the need to steal from other people in the very beginning of his arrival. Naruto usually steals from those who can afford to lose it, not the little guys. A bit more of the ethics and morals he displays in later chapters would have been nice to see in the starting chapter. It makes the naruto you get introduced to different in scope than the one introduced in later chapters.

More importantly, I think this entire story is a bit short. You could spend a bit more time transitioning between thematic shifts and scene changes, or framing a mindset. You've got a solid collection of characters and a great scene to play in, but it's just feeling forced when the chapters are so short of material to consider. I think that if you go back and go over this you could fix a lot of issues. I would bet that this story could sit comfortably at 150k words with the material you've already presented.

I don't love your abuse of the clone Jutsu, but that's your authors prerogative. Wish you the best this Christmas season and that this story was just not so short.

Aberham102
Guest chapter 13 . 11/26/2017
Plz make more
SlyUzumakiVii chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
digging this
Guest chapter 8 . 11/21/2017
Batman is such an asshole
the shadow overlord279 chapter 13 . 11/20/2017
I just read through this whole thing and must say this is a fantastic read. The relationship developement is fantastic, as is the pacing, but the one thing that terrified me when I was done reading was when I noticed the publish date. I hope we get another update before the new year
Guest chapter 13 . 11/20/2017
Its awesome I see another chapter really enjoyed it up until the time the uploads stopped. Really eager to the next chapter hope it comes soon.
lanz.guev23 chapter 13 . 11/20/2017
this is an amazin story breu
Faiika chapter 13 . 11/18/2017
It would be awesome if you made Naruto forget, as well as Kurama. Then you'd have the team meet the dark side of Naruto, if you get what I mean
Guest chapter 13 . 11/17/2017
Plz make next chapter soon