Reviews for The Fire Shadow of Young Justice
A good update
Uncle Yetibacca chapter 13 . 9/17
You're alive?! You're alive! This is incredible xD!
Yash2001 chapter 13 . 9/17
Awaiting future chapters!
SargentFalco chapter 13 . 9/17
Finally it's been a while since I last read this sorry and I still love it so it's good to see you back in actions so keep up the good work. Also I can't wait to see more Naruto x Black canary moments.
FoxFan88 chapter 13 . 9/17
It's been a long time since a chapter had been posted. It was interesting to read it despite how short it is but at least we now what's happening with Naruto. Also, wonder how the team will work with Cheshire.

It's great to see you back and hope to read a new one soon.
MissHarley0426 chapter 13 . 9/16
So happy to see you back with this
d011 chapter 13 . 9/15
Great story, and beautiful bond between the Team and Shadow :)
Just one thing, Klarion's familiar is Teekl
kingslayer5581 chapter 13 . 9/15
An Update!... but it's such a small chapter. I can't tell if I'm exhilarated or dissapointed.
Brazilwolf chapter 13 . 9/15
Oh poor Naruto and his team. I hope the team can get to him in time. Or something. Really love the chapter as always and love the bond between the team and Naruto especially with Superboy
Markus-Antonius chapter 13 . 9/14
Holy shit! I never thought I would see this again! This made me pretty happy, I ended up rereading the whole story lol, I'm looking forward to more from you man, good luck!
viewing civilian chapter 13 . 9/13
Grade A story telling right here. Happy for the update
Jester6199 chapter 13 . 9/13
pls don't stop this story. It's the best naruto and YJ fafic ive found
Mrgamerandwatcher chapter 13 . 9/13
Thanks for uploading on my birthday
killian.rainey chapter 13 . 9/13
Great job. This is the chapter i was expecting. Cheshire asking the team for help and rescue Fire Shadow. Can't wait to see what chapter 14 brings. I hope Naruto wins the mental battle against Psimon. He's not one to go down that easily and Psimon thinks he can break Naruto, well he's in for a rude awakening.
biob1 chapter 1 . 9/13
Pretty good but one minor issue. One is naruto doesn't draw in nature chakra he makes it with nature energy which is more connected to existence itself rather than the state of the environment. When naruto first successfully used sage mode he was on a mountain surrounded by rocky spikes and when jiraiya used it against pain he was around even less nature.