Reviews for The Fire Shadow of Young Justice
MBlasterXD chapter 12 . 4/24
I cant wait for the next chapter!
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 12 . 4/3
I love your story! Update soon!
Gret chapter 12 . 3/28
Can't wait for the next chapter and hope the Naruto and Canary pairing is developed more
Jose19 chapter 10 . 3/27
I wonder what is Naruto so worried about his secret being revealed because if they are truly his friends they wouldn't just abandon him for his secrets.
Jose19 chapter 7 . 3/27
I hope he makes it out this terrible injury that he has suffered but Superboy needed to learn a harsh lesson about his mistakes.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 3/27
I think eventually whatever problem he is having he will not hide it for long against Batman because he is one person that rivals or surpasses Shikimaru from the world of Naruto in terms of intelligence and cunning.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 3/27
Naruto will not intimidate Batman, and he is not the type of person you want as your enemy because he is a very smart person with a lot of resources at his disposal.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 3/27
I wonder how Naruto will handle these young guys because they all have interesting personalities to handle but what I am interested more is what pairing is Naruto going to have in this story.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 3/27
I wonder how powerful is this Naruto because if this is the Naruto from the Fourth Shinobi War he easily rivals Superman or the strongest members of the Justice League rather easily.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 3/27
I see what he is doing is a test of Teamwork and everybody thinks it is so easy but it is actually a good test to find out how committed the Team is to help each other.
mark chapter 12 . 3/27
wow great chapter! love it Please update soon!
laurenrulez1 chapter 12 . 3/26
Continue soon please
renz chapter 12 . 3/24
please update soon love this story!
Are you planning to continue this story or should I not get myself emotionally involved with it?
mad maddy chapter 12 . 3/18
Keep up the great work!I am getting goosebumps!