Reviews for The Fire Shadow of Young Justice
AnimeLove 24-7 chapter 9 . 7/19
I honestly truly love this fanfic. I keep coming back to it and reading it over and over and over again even though i know whats going to happen. Its SO GREAT!
bblovsum chapter 12 . 7/19
Is there any hope for an update for this awesome fic bro?
FanBooooooiiiiiiii chapter 12 . 6/23
Awesome story, annoying clifhanger thought. Please update. :)
GotNoName123 chapter 12 . 6/16
Oh shite. This is bad really bad, for his mental health more than anything
DoctorKnight chapter 12 . 5/27
Even if Naruto forgets Kurama will remember.
logan45 chapter 12 . 5/25
hey man i just read this story and was wondering are u ever gonna continue or is it discontinued
Fencer22 chapter 12 . 4/26
I like this a lot but it seams dead... also the fox would eat The braincase as a snack.
SargentFalco chapter 12 . 3/7
Man shadow is now in a pinch hopefully he will get out alive. As for the pairings hopefully it's either cheshire or Black Canary or both would be great. Other than that I look forward to your next chapter. So keep up the good work.
Shadow of a Memory chapter 12 . 3/7
Damn, what a place for a cliffhanger. This was a nice read, but it's been two years since your last update so I'm not holding much hope for this to continue.
SAMUROCK Y PENTAGRAMA 2.0 chapter 12 . 3/1
jajajajaj genial espero el proximo capitulo
THAT CLIFFHANGER THOUGH UGH THIS IS AMAZING! Keep up the good work! ~Kale
UpZ chapter 2 . 1/25
Oh and one last thing I neglected to mention that seriously annoyed me was that you told rather than showed and all the timeskips. I know you want to hurry up and get into the action so you told us what happened over certain periods. But honestly seeing Naruto struggle to integrate into this new society and the justice league typically adds a lot more to stories and is more interesting than having Naruto simply sigh at being sent to a new world and pretty much instantly know everything about everyone.
UpZ chapter 1 . 1/25
First chapter in and there are already so many things that irk me that I can't continue. The concept is cool, and summary drew me in. But you've changed Naruto so much, (pickpocketing random civilians without a second thought? No. He might do it to survive but Naruto would at least have some reservations about it. & let's not forget him randomly losing his actual personality and adopting a completely new one just because he was acknowledged?)

Also you've seemed to have downgraded other characters to make Naruto seem better. Batman hasn't learned a thing about him in two years of working with him? Not a chance. I don't care how secretive you think you are, Batman will figure at least something about you out.

A lot more I had problems with but I don't have the time to actually type it all out especially since other readers already pointed most of my gripes out.
Story's great
Guest chapter 12 . 12/26/2016
When will the next chapter be up? But amazing chapter, would like some background on the naruto hatred for deathstroke