Reviews for The Fire Shadow of Young Justice
LOVE IT LOVE IT. With all my hearth. please updated soon
you and this fanfic are fantastic
Faiika chapter 12 . 7/27
OOOH can't wait for the next update! This is REALLY good. PSIMON MADE HIM FORGET AIEEEE! How much memory did he lose exactly, I wonder? Like, is his memory of this entire DC Earth experience gone? Does that mean he can't speak English anymore? Possible Kyuubi rage scene? OOOOH, SOOOO EXCITED TO FIND OUT! And is there a possibility of shinobi from Konoha somehow showing up in this story at some point? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I'm on the edge of my SEAT!
bigfan22 chapter 12 . 7/27
Damn this would a good fic. I really liked the way you wrote Naruto. There were glimpses of the brat he used to be, mixed with the mature but still compassionate person he is now. I also enjoyed the fact that you haven't paired him with anyone yet. It's better for the story if you take your time developing one, and you do have two excellent options in Dinah and Jade. The Connor situation was also a pleasant surprise. Most fics just have him taking the Kent name, without having any sort of connection to the Man of Steel. I like that Conner decided he'd rather have Naruto's name. They are certainly closer and I wouldn't mind seeing that relationship turn into an older/younger brother one. Overall this fic has been a blast to read and it's a shame this story hasn't been updated in so long. Since I find it to be one of the better Naruto/Young Justice crossovers, I really hope it hasn't been abandoned. Great job so far and I look forward to the next update. Hope it's soon.
NightFury109 chapter 7 . 7/23
Amazo is such bullshit, there is no way that the android would be able to mimic the Flash's speed without the Speed Force let alone Chakra.
SeaSnake chapter 12 . 6/26
Amazing
SeaSnake chapter 12 . 6/26
Why do all of the greatest fanfics have to not be updated for years?!
Thank you for writing this at all it is an amazing fic please update soon;)
Jonny Walker chapter 12 . 6/14
hope you find motivation
Asuka1920 chapter 12 . 5/16
PLEASE CONTINUE!
I LOVE this story!
deathgod-121 chapter 12 . 5/9
Oh boy oh boy oh boy!
fallendemon248 chapter 12 . 5/1
Psimon are you serious there better be a contingency plan or something for this shit and I hope you havnt abandoned this story it's just getting good
Stupid. Op Naruto weebs should stay in the Narutard fandom
Fortify45 chapter 12 . 4/25
Hey listen love your fic, but can u give an update, not on the story but at least some message so that we know whether or not u abandoned this or if a update is coming or anything please
LoveMuffins chapter 12 . 4/10
pleas update this is really good and I have reread it so many times but you haven't updated in a year so I never have anything new to read from this
airmailmrcool chapter 1 . 4/9
Dialogue and all the basics are okay but it seems that you are terribly impatient to get to where you want in the story, made Naruto a MS and forgotten all character development. I am expecting it to get better as it goes as you were writing it over three years however and am grateful that you share your creativity regardless of my gripes.
hersiver123 chapter 12 . 4/1
Er, I know deathstroke is a bad ads but have you read the later naruto chapters? Baritone would completely destroy him, even without using kurama...