Reviews for Because of you
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I LIKED IT! i'm glad the angst ended up on a happy note!

although terry SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN KISSING MELANIE!

Dana needs to kick him in the crotch before taking him back LOL
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
...Bye...Need a push?...J/K!

Anyway, I don't really like Dana ((The only reason she's in MY story was because I needed someone to kill off!)), the way she treated Terry, or her little attitude problem. But, if that's what you wanna go with...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
NO! Don't kill yourself! it's the best Terry/Dana romance fic I've read! It was meant to be ROMANCE!
storiesinajar chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
no! don't jump! you have to right me more stories!
DeeDeeBATSY chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
*sighs* although i REALLY hate Dana in the show and at the beginning of this fic, romance always tends to get to me!
skye chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
so sweeeeeeeet too many of your stories are...uh...either slash, humorous or angsty. i like this one the way it is
Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
Your right, it wasn't angusty, but you could have made it like you could have made it that Terry was really deppressed that Dana would talk to him, so he wan't careful in his job, got hurt some how(angst), and then Dana found out the truth, when he was seriously hurt, and wala! Angst! But it was really good any way!
Gren44 chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
For what it's worth I thought the story was fairly good...even if it was meant to be angsty.
lyny chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
actually i kind of liked it... just didn't like the song at the end... so sue me
Maron Kanzaki chapter 1 . 7/24/2002