Reviews for When Fandoms Collide
rowenstar chapter 7 . 7h
This is just epic! I really hope you keep this one going.
AutumnLeaves03 chapter 7 . 1/13
Continue? Please?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/28/2015
Please please please please please please please x infinity and 1, please continue the story. Is it on hiatus? Or (no way) have you given up( gasp dum dum duuuummm) ?
Guest chapter 7 . 11/28/2015
Funniest fanfic I have read in a very long time!
LegolaslovesME chapter 7 . 9/6/2015
I'm loving this! Keep writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Nice, I like the fandoms living with you. This should be fun... Only Legolas and I love each other, he. Does. Not. Love. You. Go date hawkeye and let Legolas date me! Oh yeah, and I'm not scared of hulk, I've got a bow, a sword and have a temper of my own. Just another shouting match to me.
SaphiralovesTolkien chapter 7 . 8/18/2015
GROOT!
Best crossover ever!
add in the new avengers from age of Ultron!
please!
LegolaslovesME chapter 6 . 8/18/2015
Yeah. Legolas definitely doesnt get along well with Mary sue. Because he loves ME, that's it! This story is getting insane! And it is still hilarious.
LegolaslovesME chapter 5 . 8/18/2015
Okay, that settles it! You get Glorfindel, but Legolas loves me! (Legolas nods, grabs me bridal style
and gives me a long kiss) this story gets funnier by the minute, by the way! Keep it up! And, if I may make a suggestion, fruit would be good to have on a quest. (I know, I know, I'm not even going...)
LegolaslovesME chapter 4 . 8/18/2015
Oh... Legolas is so brave... This story is hilarious, keep it up!
LegolaslovesME chapter 3 . 8/18/2015
I can't breath... Laughing so hard, also I might get a concussion from face palming.
LegolaslovesME chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
Very funny. I'm enjoying reading this...but let me just say one thing. You have four crushes. Erestor, Glorfindel, Hawkeye and Legolas. Let me make the choice easier. Legolas is NOT an option.
LegolaslovesME chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Emma stars chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
No words
TalesofErynGalen chapter 7 . 7/14/2015
I honestly died laughing. I might need medication now