Reviews for When Fandoms Collide
Just A Reviewer chapter 7 . 3/11
Does any... Uhhh... Being? Yes. Does anybeing know how to do a I Died Of Laughter And I'm Still In Hysterics face? I don't. Though I'd like to. Becuse then I can show the world that I died of laughter and I'm still in hysterics and it's all this chapters fault. I didn't like Guardians of the Galaxy. I thought the trailer or advert or preview or whatever made it look far better. THOUGH I LOVED GROOT! Oops... Capslock! And Ronan, because he was Lee Pace.

Anyway, you better update soon else I will ask 'Star Lord' to join in... You have been warned...
Thegreypoet chapter 7 . 2/26
I thought I knew where this was going when I saw the title...
Thanks for another entertaining read. :)
Cupcake155 chapter 7 . 2/26
Interesting plot development.
TheThiaforce chapter 7 . 2/26
YAAAAASSSS! This is brilliant! BRILLIANT I SAY! Thing just keep getting more hectic! I'm surprised the Howard wasn't flirting more. :P And nice addition w/GotG! Just an idea, but how about Pip and Merry get reeeeeaally attached to Groot because he is so similar to an Ent. And Rocket gets jealous because Groot is HIS friend? Just trying to feed the muse. :) Please update soon!
Ms. August chapter 7 . 2/26
Love it! Wait...Is Ronan going to show up too and team up with Loki? And maybe, they will be joined later with Thanos? Oh, I can picture Thanos and...Namo? having a showdown or something.
TheThiaforce chapter 6 . 2/20
Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh THIS STORY IS FRICKIN' AWESOME! PLEEEEAAAAASE update this soon! Oh, and can you have Deadpool make an appearance? I know he isn't in any of the movies mentioned so far... but I feel like having him make an appearance in this story would be very Deadpool-like. Idk, just throwing out an idea. :) Oh, and give all of the characters (including you) a cookie from Thia. Why? Because I like giving characters cookies, plus I want to read their reactions when they receive a bunch of random cookies on their journey. :P This story is amazing, and I can't wait to read more! XD 3
Wauw. Wauw wauw wauw.
Really, you are awesome.
Wow
Honestly, I think this might jest be my favorite story i have ever read! You are an amazing writer, truly! I have read your last fic AND the first five chapters of this story in one afternoon evening!
You are incredible, and really good at what you do! :)
Hope to read more soon!
-Emma
goldenpuon chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
I hope you continue this! And I do hope you include more elf-shenanigans if you do so! The T-Rex part was quite funny!
goldenpuon chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
I'm normally not one for stories with lots of dialogue and little description, but this story is utterly HILARIOUS (Erestor wow! lol) Everyone is actually decently-enough in character considering this is a humor/crossover fic. And yes, people are reading it! I love this story so far! I also really like the humor poked at the "author" may be a crazy-imaginative (eerm, not you *dodges swords, arrows, fists, and the linke from angry characters* And I don't even though what crazy imaginative means) That said, I like that how with the author, you're not trying to hide the insanity pf the situation behind self-inserts or magic, and instead using it to add to the humor.
Ms. August chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
Please continue! I truly enjoy this story. :)
Ms. August chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
I laughed out loud at the Erestor scene!
Ms. August chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I love this! Seriously, I have never enjoyed reading a fanfic this funny and hilarious. The fandoms really did collide on this one. Great job NiRi!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
Heeeeeeeeey! This story is lots o' fun to read, I hope you can keep writing! You write really well when you put your heart into something, and it shows. You get better every time you write, hon!

Hoping for an update and not a spider,

-A hopeful hobbit reviewer
FanFictionQueen1 chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
Gandalf! NOOOO! He jinxed it. You will all now die. As the Law states, so shall it be. (Isn't Sod's Law a marvellous thing? :D)
DandDgirl chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
So glad to see you have updated this! It was a great cure for the Monday rut I've found myself in today. Eagerly awaiting to see who else gets pulled into this!