Reviews for The Devil is in the Details
Nashiru Miharu chapter 1 . 9/17
Hello! Hello hello hello! First of all: I LOOOOVED your storyyy~ *singing tone* So I'm here reviewing because you asked for or.. Literally. I was just going to fav but then I saw your author's note almost saying "Pretty please!" and I thought "Aawn why not? I truly like this story after all!" So yeah, here I am right now hehe
And Kise being a supernatural being along with Kuroko was sooooo cooool ahahah Even more because I love KagaKuro, though it was in second plan. But it doesn't matter! They were there and that's the most importance thing! x3
And it's sooooo obvious Aomine likes Kise, even if he denies it at first! Muahahahahah YOU CAN HIDE BUT YOU CAN'T ESCAPE KISE! *evil laugh - fangirl version*
Ok, I'm getting sleepy, better get going x) Buuuuut I still think your story was amazing! Super funny and original, just what I needed to get motivated! :D So yeah, thanks for writing this fic, it's definitely going to favorites *-*
Take care!
Mememe chapter 1 . 8/8
That scenes was so Freakin' Hot!
espcially the sex scene
This is one of my most favorite fanfic ever
Thank you very much for writing it!
So please write some more
Remember you are AWESOME
Historical Murderer chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Oh my gosh... This was absolutly awesome! Thank you for writing this marvelous idea
BluetoYellow chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Freir chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Kind of hoping because of the jealously, Kise end up fucking Aomine...oh well, this fanfic is already waayy too HOT
Amaterasu Chi chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
That was so hot that I even have to take pauses to not be overexcited. Seriously. This is the first time for me experiencing it. How'd you do that ? xD
That was AWESOME ! A REALLY GODDAMN AWESOME PWP ! And the end was funny.
I really enjoyed reading this OS, thanks for sharing ! ;)
sgt.karenbear chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Ahhhhhhh that was hot. Really great fanfiction :DD And you know what would be super totally awesome?! If you did an incubus fanfic for KurokoxKagami 3
Kaila chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This was awesome, keep on writing
keiko-uchiha chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
This is definitely one of my favorite stories. I love this story. It's very well written.
fox gal chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I love it! it so good! i have a request though! could you do a side story showing kaga/kuro side :P i love these pairings!
anon chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
first of all... it's a(n) AoKise fic! yeyyyyyyy ,
second... it's Kise's -ssu!... finally someone had noticed the -ssu part!...
third... it's pretty good
hopefully there would be a part two w ( it's clearly written complete but still hoping ] ) chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Angeless chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Amazing! Totally loved it and it's sexiness ...GOSHITWASSODAMNAROUSING! .
Blazing Ace chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Haha XDXDXD AWESOME STORY! Definitely faving it!
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS HOW HOT- GAH. Officially best incubus fic ever written. Dubbed by me. Right now. Ahhhhhh