Reviews for Passwords
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 12/20/2012

I just...this is...I can't...I HAVE NO WORDS!

This is just so sweet and cute, and I LOVE IT!
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This was cute!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Guessing passwords of your siblings can be harder than you would think.
cherry619 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Aww I loved this one. Just an adorable little idea that while sappy, really means something for the Winchesters. Charity
Cartoon Cow chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Awww sweet XD this was cute lol
winchesterlove94 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Awhhhh oh my god this was the sweetest thing ever! It was affectionate but not overdone and still kept the brothers in character! So amazingly sweet!
LotRia chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This is great and incredibly funny - embarrassed to admit, but I was also using sammy83 at one point. Great little fic. Thanks!
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I needed something like this after last episode's angst! I need for Sam and Dean to do lots of brotherly bonding right now!
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
AWWW This was adorable! It doesn't surprise me that Dean's password is Sammy, his world does revolve around him after all. I loved the ending, of course Sam's password would have to do with Dean. too. Such a sweet story, kinda makes up for the huge rift between the brothers (again!) this season.
Catsluver chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Sweet. chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Loved that, you gave us an awesome dose of brotherliness that has been missing a lot in Season 8 so far, even though, as you say it could be set in Season 7 with the reference to Garth. It would make total sense that their passwords would have something to do with their sibling. And deep down I know their bond is still there, it just needs some digging out with what they have both been through in the past year!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Oh Dean. Only you can bring the tears to Sam's eyes. This was precious!
nancylou chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This is what we need more of in the show. More Sam and Dean love, stop the fighting. *sigh* the writers hate us.

I loved the 'rejected' passwords, LOL, Sam so knows his big brother. And yet, poor Sammy, that he didn't even think that he would be a password, even though Dean is his.

After eight years, I think that the producers of SPN should maybe have a contest and allow some of the fanfic writers to submit ideas for upcoming episodes. Then maybe we can get some more brotherly moments.

Right, I know, a pipedream. Anyway, love your story.
kioku7 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This was a sweet little one-shot. I liked it!
ROSSELLA1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012