Reviews for Passwords
IrishNun chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
you know when i saw this fic had over 30 reviews and nearly the same favs, i knew it had to be some special story & to be honest i wasn't feeling it until that moment... when dean typed in the password. so cute.

& even cuter was sam revealing his... love it!
judyann chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
That was so sweet! Loved it and love their passwords!
Danaa chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Conon. This is canon. You cannot make me think otherwise. :D
TruffleHeadnolongeractive chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
AW! Never thought of this before, but such a wonderful idea. Whoa, my mood just doubled.
Thanks for the read! *hands virtual daisy*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Oh, that was so full of feeeeling, loved it (your stories never let me down). The last line was what really got me, and I am not an emotional person. Maybe your story is extra special because at this point, it feels like Carver would make Dean's password b*nny00, after last night's fiasco. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Wibbling. Oh, that's great, Dean, making the "a" instead a "*". Very smart. (And, of course, Dean's no dummy. I really dislike any portrayal of that idea.) AND SAMMY HAS HIS PASSWORD BEING DSGFHEFTKGHV OMG FEELINGS.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I love the last sentence. It is a really good fic to read, it made me smile.
deanheart22 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
awww! thats so sweet!
sarah chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
loved it for real
JackieLupin chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
So haha... my password used to be something really similar to that! This was really cute by the way!
Victoria chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Oh man - another heart warming story! I can totally relate to this mindset...I do something similar with most of my passwords. No matter what the writers do in season 8, we all know these boys truly love each other and are bound together for all times! Thanks for another wonderful little tidbit from Marianna!
ILETUDRIVE chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Okay this was sweet.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
love it
mb64 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Awwww. This really made me smile! Very nicely done.

Disasteriffic Kaz chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Oh lordie I needed this after last night! :D So touching and sweet and made me want to wrap them up in a hug while they cussed at me. Lol Thank you lady! LOVE it!
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »